Talent Has No Boundaries: An Evening of 5 One-Act Plays
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for The Writer Speaks #7: Talent Has No Boundaries have expired.
The last date listed for The Writer Speaks #7: Talent Has No Boundaries was Sunday October 31, 2010 / 3:00pm.
Currently at Crown City Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Described as "Seinfeld set to music," I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change is a playful musical about love in suburbia. The talented cast plays over 40 roles as they explore the ups and downs of different types of relationships. From single life to dating to marriage to the bitter end, I Love You, You're Perfect ... explores the whole cycle with humor, emotion, and insight. When it closed in 2008, the New York production had played 20 previews and 5,003 performances, making it the second-longest-running musical in off-Broadway history. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy unveiled the official theme for October's National Disability Employment Awareness Month: "Talent Has No Boundaries: Workforce Diversity Includes Workers With Disabilities." The theme serves to inform the public that workers with disabilities represent a diverse and vibrant talent pool for hire.
- Blind Date by Henry Holden
- Love can conquer all, IF you allow it!
- Plenty Papaya by Dale Griffith Stamos
- So what’s a little adversity when you have a life to live!
- The Hitman by Henry Holden
- Seeing things a different way may be a good thing!
- The Rejection by Henry Holden
- Regrets will hurt the ones you love
- Blindman’s Bluff by Steven Korbar
- The internet, the cloak of anonymity and the price one pays!