Eat|See|Hear: Three Amigos Screening, Live Music & Food Trucks
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Eat|See|Hear: Three Amigos have expired.
The last date listed for Eat|See|Hear: Three Amigos was Saturday September 8, 2012 / 8:30pm.
Most Popular Movies Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Join Kermit and Miss Piggy singing live on stage for this special screening of the new film Muppets Most Wanted, starring Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey. Plus, after the movie, you'll get a behind-the-scenes peek at Muppets props and costumes, like Animal's drum set and Miss Piggy's wardrobe -- including her Vivienne Westwood couture wedding gown. While on a tour across Europe's most scenic destinations, The Muppets unwittingly find themselves entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine, the World's Number One Criminal -- who also happens to be a dead ringer for Kermit the Frog. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
This was a GREAT family night out! The weather was beautiful, delicious food trucks to choose from, the band (PK) was awesome, and then, of course, watching "Three Amigos" on the big screen was too much fun. We can't wait for the next one!
Quotes & Highlights
- Learn more about Fandango's Eat|See|Hear events in this <a target="_blank" href="http://youtu.be/hQm1QpWX0oA">video trailer</a>.
- Read <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/eatseehear-zoolander?reviews=all#reviews">Goldstar member reviews</a> from a previous Eat|See|Hear screening.
Eat|See|Hear's Drew says: "When I was a kid, my parents would record movies off of network TV direct to VCR to save money. I first saw The Three Amigos on a recording from a CBS’s “Saturday Night Movie.” I watched it so many times I can still quote the commercials and news clips that played during the breaks! I never consciously thought about FCC content restrictions in the '80s, so as an adult it was like rediscovering the film all over when I viewed it again after a 10-year hiatus."
PK: PK released their first full length entitled Into the Roaring at hometown venue Downtown Brew in San Luis Obispo. While capacity maintains that 400 is the legal limit, 462 fans lined the streets and crowded the venue to watch this charismatic young group play. Since that time PK has:
* Been recognized and published by Rolling Stone Magazine as 1 of the top 16 unsigned bands in the nation.
* Won a coveted New Times award for Album of the Year in San Luis Obispo County.
* Opened for Aerosmith at the California Mid State Fair.
* Had over 34,000 views for their self produced/directed music video for the song “London”
Food Trucks: Fatburger, Rebel Bite, Ta Bom, Steel City Sandwich, Gravy Train Poutinerie, Chasing Paradise, Crepe de Ville, After School Special