Vintage Orange Food Tour: History, Culture and Cuisine CombinedOld Towne Orange, Meet at Ruby's Streamliner Lounge at the Orange Depot (186 N. Atchinson Orange, CA 92866)
* Additional fees apply.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
My husband and I really enjoyed this walking tour. Our guide Jody was very knowledgeable and fun. The food tastings were filling and delicious. We will be going back to Old Town Orange again soon to revisit many of the restaurants, shops, and farmers market. Jody really made the day enjoyable for our whole tour group!
More Information About Vintage Orange Food Tour
Food samples include:
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
Cultural stops include:
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.