Vintage Orange Food Tour: History, Culture and Cuisine Combined
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Jody was a great tour guide. Funny and knowledgeable. The food tastings were great, and plenty of it. Highly recommend for a nice walk around Historic Orange, as well as trying new restaurants, and shopping at cute places I didn’t know existed.
Food samples include:
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
Cultural stops include:
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.