Vintage Orange Food Tour: History, Culture and Cuisine Combined
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Excellent!!! Went on the tour with friends. Came back two weeks later and tried to explain to my husband what we discovered. Did not take long to realize just how much better it is to go with you own personal tour guide that knows what he's...continued
*Food samples include: *
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
*Cultural stops include: *
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.