Vintage Orange Food Tour: History, Culture and Cuisine Combined
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Ms. Teri
view more less of this review
Excellent!!! Went on the tour with friends. Came back two weeks later and tried to explain to my husband what we discovered. Did not take long to realize just how much better it is to go with you own personal tour guide that knows what he's talking about and can answer questions.
Ruby's cinnamon roll French toast was the BEST!!!! But so was the pizza, hamburger, flavor sodas, sweet potato fries,...
star this review starred report as inappropriate
This was very disappointing. It was called a food tour, however it was more of a history tour (which was interesting, but not what we signed up for). The tour guide was late and you couldn't hear what he was saying a lot of the time (even after...continued
*Food samples include: *
• Retro American Dining
• Farmer’s and Artisan’s Market
• Delicious food samplings from vendors including breads, cheeses, vegetables
• Grinders and Specialty Sodas
• Ethnic Eateries
• Artisan Cheeses
• Specialty Dessert
*Cultural stops include: *
• Exclusive access at Chapman University Film School
• Historic and architectural stops relevant to Orange County history
• Distinctive, one-of-a-kind shops in Old Towne Orange
• Exclusive seating at Farmer’s Market cooking demonstrations
Stops and samples subject to change without notice.
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes, loose clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
Please bring a bag to carry items you may purchase during the tour.
A bottle of water will be provided, and water will be provided at most stops.