Bobby Kennedy's Life Captured in One-Man Drama RFK
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for RFK have expired.
The last date listed for RFK was Sunday December 1, 2013 / 3:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $5.00 - $12.50
Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Eugene O'Neill's epic take on the Greek myth of Oresteia, Mourning Becomes Electra moves the timeless tragedy to post-Civil War New England. There, a wealthy mother and daughter clash in a quest for redemption as they battle against their family's apparent fate in a seemingly endless cycle of murder, adultery, incest and revenge. This Quintessence Theatre Group production includes all three parts of O'Neill's masterpiece, promising an epic and devastating theatrical experience. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Saw this outstanding play earlier this evening and give it an enthusiastic THUMBS UP! BRILLIANT in many regards, as have been the preceding shows / consistently excellent shows.Red Velvet
view more less of this review
The performance was phenominal!…A great theatrical evening. Really a 10! Go, if u r thinking about it.
Quotes & Highlights
- “This play is like an evening with RFK brought back to life, to remind us of the real American Dream that we used to really chase and believe in. I was amazed how resonant and potent the words of this man have proven to be." --NYTheatre.com
- “<em>RFK</em> will be self-recommending to many people, but I hope some younger audiences get there, too. The show -- and RFK himself -- deserves it." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.citypaper.net/arts/2012_10_11_Curtain_Call.html"><em>City Paper</em></a>
- "R<em>FK</em> is special in several ways ... it's exceptionally well performed by Russ Widdall ... and like many single-character shows, shifts back and forth in time, but does so with grace and electricity." --<em><a target="_blank" href="http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/phillystage/173167481.html ">Philadelphia Inquirer</a></em>
- "RFK is woven together to create a wonderfully memorable fantasia... featuring Widdall’s polished yet honest performance." --<em><a target="_blank" href="http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/fringe/2013/07/21/hip-shot-rfk/">Washington City Paper</a></em>
- "RFK is a triumph... the whole extraordinary enterprise is brought to life by one actor only... played with impressive panache by Russ Widdall... Don't miss this one." --<em><a target="_blank" href="http://www.dcmetrotheaterarts.com/2013/07/19/capital-fringe-review-rfk-by-john-stoltenberg/">DC Metro Theatre Arts </a></em>
- “Regardless of your politics, party affiliation, or age, you should appreciate the extraordinary quality of Widdall’s acting... what a performance!” --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.stagemagazine.org/2012/10/remembering-the-turmoil-and-ideals-of-thesixties- with-new-city-stage-companys-rfk/ "><em>Stage Magazine</em></a>
- "This performance is a tour de force that must rank among the best of the past several seasons. Clear credit also goes to director Ginger Dayle." --<a target="_blank" href="http://www.broadstreetreview.com/index.php/main/article/new_citys_rfk_at_the_adrienne/">Broad Street Review </a>