Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye: Off-Broadway Hit
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye have expired.
The last date listed for Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye was Thursday December 13, 2012 / 8:00pm (Doors Open at 7:30pm).
Currently at Grasso's Magic Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $5.00 - $7.50
Grasso's Magic Theatre is the first of its kind to open its doors in the city of Philadelphia. Michael Grasso, the son of the owners, was featured on America's Got Talent in 2010 and awarded Illusionist of the Year in 2011 by the Society of American Magicians. At Grasso's, top-notch magicians appear -- and disappear -- on stage entertaining audiences of all ages year-round. When you enter the theater, it's like you're stepping back in time to the days of Thurston, Houdini and Blackstone. Prepare to suspend your disbelief and engage your imagination in the art of magic. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out the great Goldstar member reviews for The Quantum Eye during its current New York run.
- Click here to see a video of Eaton's performance.
- "A smart, fast-paced mental magic show that is suitable for the entire family." --The Villager
- "Sure, David Copperfield can walk through the Great Wall of China... but can he read your mind? Well, mentalist and magician Sam Eaton can." --The Village Voice
- "Amazing feats of memory, mental agility and apparent mental telepathy . . . Dazzling! Undeniably impressive!" --New York Post
The show is sophisticated and family-friendly, but may not be visually entertaining for children under 7 years of age.