Swing Time Vaudeville Meets The Shanghai Woolies
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Swing Time Vaudeville Meets The Shanghai Woolies have expired.
The last date listed for Swing Time Vaudeville Meets The Shanghai Woolies was Saturday August 27, 2011 / 9:00pm.
Currently at Alberta Rose Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Paula Cole, the Grammy-award winning singer and songwriter of such hits as "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone," and "I Don't Want to Wait," performs at the Alberta Rose Theatre. The Rockport, MA-raised Cole has released seven albums including her most recent, Raven, in 2013. Her hit 1997 album This Fire was entirely self-produced, and she became one of the first women in Grammy history to be nominated for an entirely self-produced album. Called "a feisty poet with a soaring voice and a funky groove" by Entertainment Weekly, seven-time Grammy nominee Cole often pays tribute to other artists during her live shows. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
The Alberta Rose Theatre invites you to come enjoy an evening of Vaudeville entertainment put to the live music of the Shanghai Woolies. The nights entertainment will feature acts by:
* Russell Bruner – Song and Dance man
* Sugar Kane – Modern day Ginger Rogers
* Tommy Twimble – Modern day Charlie Chaplin
* Charlotte Treuse – Burlesque Peeler
* Pink Lady – Triple threat in shades of Pink
* Karolina – Belly Dance Trumpeteer
* Jen Forti – Animated Dancer
* Noah Mickens – Master of Ceremonies
* Live Music by Shanghai Woolies