Odysseo: Cavalia's Theatrical Equine Extravaganza
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Cavalia: Odysseo was Sunday April 6, 2014 / 2:00pm.
Most Popular Circus & Magic Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
By day, they're mild-mannered employees of local hotspots such as the Space Needle and the Monorail… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Sara Jane Smith BlessingtonRed Velvet
view more less of this review
I had a wonderful time with my daughter. The show is wonderful. It is another Cirque de Soliel show that is a must to see. Why? The precision, symmetry and beauty of the horses and their rider/trainer is simply awe inspiring. It is amazing to have all those stallions/geldings working together and being in the same space. Go see it. You won't be disappointed.
Odysseo will be presented under the world’s largest touring big top, two-and-a-quarter times bigger than Cavalia’s original touring tent. The immense theater, with no obstructed views, houses a 2,500-square-metre stage. Surrounded by projections and visual effects, more than 64 horses and 48 artists will embark together on a journey and travel through the greatest wonders nature has to offer.*
Rendez-Vous VIP Package*:
The best of Cavalia before, during and after the show. It sets the table for an unforgettable experience.
* Exclusive access to the private Rendez-Vous VIP Lounge 90 minutes before the show, during the intermission and after the show
- Preferred Seating
* VIP Pass
* Selection of refreshments offered
* Wide variety of food served before the show
* Unlimited popcorn and ice cream during the show
* Desserts, coffee and tea served during intermission
- Visit of the Cavalia stables to meet the equine stars after the show
_* Cavalia Odysseo_ souvenir book
The show runs 2 hours and 30 minutes, including a 30-minute intermission.