Join the Easter Bunny for a Sacramento River Cruise
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Easter Sacramento River Cruises was Sunday April 5, 2015 / 3:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
We enjoyed 1 tour of cruise tour. They could have done it better by going in one direction then taking 2 U-turn at the nearby. There was extremely bad smell coming out of restrooms on both levels even if you were outside in the front.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I was disappointed. The boat needs some updating. It was suppose to be an Easter cruise but except for having a dressed up bunny on board not much on the Easter theme. There was a snack bar on board with hotdogs, chips and sodas. You couldn't...continued
What You Get:
- One-hour yacht tour along the Sacramento River
- Special visit from the Easter Bunny
- Easter-themed coloring sheets available for kids
- Live narration by the Captain including Sacramento River facts and history
- Scenic Sacramento views
- Limited concessions available on board to purchase snacks and beverages – provided by Fat’s Catering
- Limited, non-guaranteed seating on board. First come, first serve.