Gourmet on K Street Culinary Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Terri L Nickell
view more less of this review
Great time with Ashley and all the wonderful tastes of Sacramento K Street! Every stop offered more tasty sensations and promises to return for the full meal deal :) These walking tours are amazing and everyone should take advantage of this excellent chance for checking our the great places we have right here in the Sacramento Valley.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on the tour include:
* Slow roasted sweet pulled pork sliders with tantalizing in-house BBQ sauce
* Special wine and cheese pairing from local venues
* Brochetas topped with rajas de chile poblano and sour cream
* Sticky roasted almond toffee served with vanilla brandy ice cream
* Grilled eggplant w/baba ghannouj, feta and olives
* Refreshing fresh fruit and agave nectar mocktail
* French pastry tart with seasonal glazed fruit
The tour length is approximately 3.5 hours and covers less than 2 miles.
About the Ticket Supplier: Local Roots Food Tours
Welcome to Local Roots Food Tours! Come explore the capital area's best restaurants and specialty food stores with us, along with the chefs, architecture, and history that make Sacramento an exciting culinary destination. We offer authentic tasting and cultural experiences in Sacramento's intriguing downtown and beautiful urban neighborhoods.