Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise on the Sacramento River
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise was Sunday May 13, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Hornblower Yachts Sacramento:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The jolly old elf himself temporarily trades his sleigh for a Hornblower yacht, where the entire family can join him on board for a cup of hot cocoa and a cookie, and get themed activity sheets for the kids. Not only will you catch a glimpse of Santa, but you'll also see where the American and Sacramento Rivers meet on this one-hour cruise, so you can check out the wildlife along the water as well. Make sure to bring your camera to catch shots of both the natural beauty and your kids posing with the Man in Red. Learn More
Cruise package includes
- 3 Hour Cruise
- Buffet Dinner
- Wine and cocktails available for purchase onboard
- Entertainment with dancing
- Asiago Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons
- Couscous with Mandarin Oranges and Mint
- Antipasto Platter
- Herb Crusted Beef with Whipped Horseradish
- Roasted Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes & Basil
- Triple Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasoned Local Vegetables
- Banana Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Assorted Premium Cakes, Pies and Petit Fours