Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise on the Sacramento River
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Mother's Day Dinner-Dance Cruise was Sunday May 13, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Hornblower Yachts Sacramento:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $10.00
Spend a leisurely hour on the Sacramento River learning about the waterway's part in transforming a former trading colony and stockade into the major American city that Sacramento is today. On this informative cruise, you'll sail past Old Sacramento's famous historical sites including the Delta King, the I Street Bridge, the Tower Bridge and the Air Force Docks, and hear fascinating stories about the town's history. You'll also see the point where the American and Sacramento Rivers converge, and experience the wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty that this historic and important river has to offer. Every cruise is fully narrated and packed with interesting information. Learn More
Cruise package includes
- 3 Hour Cruise
- Buffet Dinner
- Wine and cocktails available for purchase onboard
- Entertainment with dancing
- Asiago Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons
- Couscous with Mandarin Oranges and Mint
- Antipasto Platter
- Herb Crusted Beef with Whipped Horseradish
- Roasted Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes & Basil
- Triple Cheese Ravioli with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Seasoned Local Vegetables
- Banana Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Assorted Premium Cakes, Pies and Petit Fours