Santa Holiday Brunch Cruise With Festive Champagne and Buffet
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Santa Holiday Brunch Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Santa Holiday Brunch Cruise was Sunday December 23, 2012 / 10:30am (Boarding Begins at 10:15am).
Currently at Hornblower Yachts Sacramento:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Spend a leisurely hour on the Sacramento River learning about the waterway's part in transforming a former trading colony and stockade into the major American city that Sacramento is today. On this informative cruise, you'll sail past Old Sacramento's famous historical sites including the Delta King, the I Street Bridge, the Tower Bridge and the Air Force Docks, and hear fascinating stories about the town's history. You'll also see the point where the American and Sacramento Rivers converge, and experience the wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty that this historic and important river has to offer. Every cruise is fully narrated and packed with interesting information. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- See the <a target="_blank" href="https://www.hornblower.com/hce/uploads/menu/44/pdf/OS_Menu_ChampBrunch_0311_4139.pdf">Champagne Brunch menu</a> on Hornblower's website.
Celebrate the season with a festive brunch buffet, free-flowing champagne and spectacular bay sights. Hornblower's popular Santa Brunch Cruises are a great way to celebrate the holiday season in true Sacramento style.
* 2-hour yacht cruise
* Full brunch buffet (items subject to change)
* Free-flowing sparkling wine, juices, coffee, tea and water
* Soft drinks, wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase on board
* Scenic Sacramento River views
* Live entertainer and a visit from Santa!