Santa Holiday Brunch Cruise With Festive Champagne and Buffet
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Santa Holiday Brunch Cruise was Sunday December 23, 2012 / 10:30am (Boarding Begins at 10:15am).
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The cruise was great fun. Food was good and service excellent. It was fun to see Sacramento from the river while enjoying a champagne brunch. Since it was billed as a Santa Brunch, it would have been more festive if the musicians had played...continued
Quotes & Highlights
See the Champagne Brunch menu on Hornblower’s website.
Celebrate the season with a festive brunch buffet, free-flowing champagne and spectacular bay sights. Hornblower’s popular Santa Brunch Cruises are a great way to celebrate the holiday season in true Sacramento style.
- 2-hour yacht cruise
- Full brunch buffet (items subject to change)
- Free-flowing sparkling wine, juices, coffee, tea and water
- Soft drinks, wine, beer and cocktails available for purchase on board
- Scenic Sacramento River views
- Live entertainer and a visit from Santa!