Argentine Tango Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Dec 13 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Dec 13 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Dec 20 @ 6:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Dec 20 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Jan 3 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
- Fri, Jan 10 @ 8:30pm Check Availability $30.00
Everyone was dressed to their own special occassion, I just suggest no tennis shoes.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
My husband two friends and myself went to Pampas for dinner. The look of the restaurant was really nice and comfortable. As soon as we walked in we were greeted right away and seated. The food was great and there was more than enough to go around. We also enjoyed the tango dancing very much and how the dancers incorporated the guests at the restaurant. My only suggestion would be is to get a microphone for the dancers that are speaking between numbers. At some points it was very difficult to listen to what they were saying. Other than that I would definitely go back to have dinner at Pampas.
Quotes & Highlights
- Named Best Steakhouse in San Diego by the San Diego Reader.
- "Best Ambiance, Best Steaks." --KUSI News
Sip a glass of Malbec and allow yourself to be engulfed by the passion that Tango ignites in anyone who witnesses this powerful dance.
- One Empanada: Baked Turnover filled with your choice of either: Beef, Chicken, Cheese or Spinach.
- Ensalada Mixta: Fresh Mixed Greens with Red Onions & Tomatoes in our House Dressing.
- Pollo a la Marsala: Chicken Breast with a Marsala Wine & Mushroom Cream Sauce. Served with Vegetable Medley & Choice of Side.
- Filet Mignon: Grilled 6 oz. Natural Grass Fed Filet Mignon. Served with Vegetable Medley & Choice of Side.
- Salmon a la Albahaca: Fresh Wild Caught Salmon Grilled, topped with a Basil & White Wine Cream Sauce. Served with Vegetable Medley & Choice of Side.
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. Grass Fed Skirt Steak Served with Vegetable Medley & Choice of Side.
All entrees served with your choice of either: Argentine Fries, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rice, Creamy Potatoes or Salad.
- Torta de Chocolate: Chocolate cake with whipped & berries.
- Flan: Caramel Custard with Dulce de Leche, Whipped Cream & Berries.
- Peach & Dulce de Leche Bread Pudding: Warm Peach Bread Pudding With Dulce de Leche, Berries & Whipped Cream.
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check. Menu subject to change. Vegetarian option available upon request.