Hornblower Barefoot Music Cruises of San Diego Harbor
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Barefoot Music Cruises was Sunday September 24, 2006 / 2:30pm.
Currently at Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
With sweeping vistas, romantic sights and abundant marine life, the beautiful -- and historic -- San… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
THE SCENERY WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOYED DANCING AS THE SHIP CALMLY CRUISED THE HARBOR. THE OPEN BAR WAS SMALL BUT QUITE NICE. WE WALKED , SINCE WE'RE STILL IN LOVE, HELD HANDS AND ENJOYED THE ADTERNOON FILLED WITH THE SMELL OF...continued
Hornblower combines great local bands set-up on the sundeck of their flagship yacht, the Lord Hornblower, and mixes in refreshing drink & food specials to create a fun two-hour afternoon cruise.
Enjoy the music along with incredible views of San Diego as you sail past the Star of India, the Midway aircraft carrier and cruise under the Coronado Bridge. You may even see Sea Lions near Point Loma!
- Sue Palmer (Queen of Boogie Woogie, 5 piece)*
*Aug 27: *
- Michele Lundeen The Queen of Steam (Blues, Blues, Blues, 5 piece)
- The Blues Casters (Classic Blues, 6 piece)
- Lexington (Reggae fusion, 4 piece)
**Sept 17: *
- Blue Largo (Authentic 40’s & 50’s, Blues & Jazz, 4 piece)
**Sept 24: *
- The Reaganomics (80’s, New Wave, 4 piece)