Father's Day Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Father's Day Dinner Show was Sunday June 15, 2008 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watc...Learn More
The GoldStar price is not all-inclusive. You'll get another bill at the end of the meal, even if you don't order anything else. $30 was automatically added as tip for our table of four people. Tax, two sangrias, a coffee, and a diet Coke brought the "extras" to about $70. I'm not complaining, this seems pretty reasonable.Roaring '20s Tango Dinner Show info • Nov 10 2014 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Aliya
view more less of this review
After reading some of the reviews I was a bit concerned, but our experience was wonderful! The food was great, the price was excellent, and our whole party was pleased with the service. My husband is a steak snob and he thought the steaks were good. I ordered the salmon and it was tasty as for the desserts they were sinfully good. We'll be inviting an even larger party the next time we return.
Quotes & Highlights
Miguel Lopez will be playing the harp to set the mood for this joyous day.
Three Course Dinner:
Appetizer (choice of one)
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Empanada: The traditional Argentine tapa - one lightly crusted, baked turnover with your choice of stuffing (beef, chicken or cheese)
Entree (choice of one):
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side, served with a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pollo Patagonia: Grilled free range chicken topped with a succulent roasted red pepper, pecan cream sauce served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Salmon del Mar: Grilled Atlantic salmon topped with a delicious orange-rosemary shallot cream sauce served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. USDA Choice skirt steak served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
-Bife Ancho: Grilled 12 oz. Organic Grilled Ribeye Steak.
Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Flan: Homemade caramel custard topped with dulce de leche and whipped cream.
Any alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages ordered will be charged separately. It is suggested you tip based on the original price.