Latin Jazz Quartet Dinner Show with Bill Caballero at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Latin Jazz Quartet Dinner Show have expired.
The last date listed for Latin Jazz Quartet Dinner Show was Saturday October 18, 2008 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $28.50 - $30.00
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show and enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. Please see the full event description for the dinner menu. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
In the midst of the growing popularity of Latin music, Caballero Music offers some of the finest authentic entertainment. San Antonio-born trumpeter Bill Caballero and the high-caliber musicians in his Cuarteto Caballero will play a wide array of Latin instruments. With Cuban transplant Ignacio Arango now on guitar, his usual part of electric bass will be played by San Diegan Kevin Freeby. On percussion is longtime San Diego percussionist/drummer Pablo López.
Three-Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer (choice of one)
- Empanada: The traditional Argentine tapa — one lightly crusted, baked turnover with your choice of stuffing (beef, chicken or cheese)
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Entrée (choice of one)
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs, served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side and a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Coconut-Crusted Mahi-Mahi: Fresh Mahi-Mahi filet coated with a coconut crust, then topped with a mango-cilantro-lime (sweet & sour) glaze, served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pollo Patagonia: Grilled free-range chicken breast topped with a roasted red pepper and pecan cream sauce, served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Flan: Homemade caramel custard topped with whipped cream