Live Jazz Quartet Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Live Jazz Quartet Dinner Show was Thursday December 13, 2007 / 6:30pm.
Enjoy dinner and a jazz show by the Triple Dip Quartet at Pampas Argentine Grill, named “Best Steakhouse in SD” by the San Diego Reader, and Top 10 steakhouse in San Diego by 10news.com’s A-list.
Four-Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer: One empanada (your choice of beef, chicken or cheese)
Salad: “Mixta Salad” — Mixed greens, tomatoes, onions in a house vinaigrette
Main Entree (choice of one):
- Salmon Del Mar: Grilled Atlantic salmon topped with an orange-rosemary shallot cream sauce
- Pollo a la Espinaca: Grilled chicken breast topped with a spinach, onion and garlic cream sauce
- Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. Grilled imported organic filet mignon
All entrees served with your choice of garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries
Dessert (choice of one):
- Flan: Homemade caramel milk custard with dulce de leche and fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
Beverages: Soft drinks, coffee, hot teas and iced tea included
Triple Dip Quartet *
The Triple Dip Quartet introduces the rebirth of cool jazz. More cerebral in nature, the band creates complex harmonies emphasizing the composer and arranger. Throw in a pinch of improvisation aimed more at creating a soothing tonal color than blazing virtuosity. Top it off with an emphasis on melodic development and interaction over overt emotionalism.
The result is a sound all its own; its “coolness” is a matter of emotional temperature. The Triple Dip Quartet and “cool jazz” offer an alternative aesthetic to the aggressive tempos and harmonic abstraction of other jazz forms. Think of Miles Davis’ “Birth of the Cool,” then combine it with Lester Young, Gerry Mulligan, Chet Baker, Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck and Don Ellis.