Get On Board for Pier Pressure, Ultimate Memorial Day Party Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Memorial Day Weekend Yacht Party have expired.
The last date listed for Memorial Day Weekend Yacht Party was Sunday May 27, 2012 / 4:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Soak up the glorious seaside sights of Coronado on this easy, breezy two-hour bike tour. The ten-mile course, led by an informative guide, is flat and pedal-friendly and provides great views of San Diego's "Crown City" for everyone 12 and older. You'll ride under the graceful Coronado Bridge, past the historic Hotel del Coronado and by the Naval Amphibious Base and Glorietta Bay. You'll also see Silver Strand State Beach, as well as the cute shops and homes along Orange Avenue. Bike rental, a helmet and bottled water are all included. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Kimberly
view more less of this review
This event was a blast, the only complaint I have is it was too short! Wish it would have went another hour at least. So much fun though, great music, great people, great energy! The upper deck DJs were the best in my opinion, that was the place to be.
Pier Pressure - One Mega Yacht Party!
Prepare for the ultimate party cruise on the magnificent and most luxurious yacht in the San Diego Harbor, The Inspiration. With six of Southern California’s hottest DJs performing live on two decks to rock this boat with the best club mixes on the planet.
- This is the biggest yacht party on the West Coast this MDW.
- An all-star lineup of DJs
- Check out some of the most gorgeous views along the San Diego Coast
- 3.5 Hour Long Cruise – Mid-afternoon to just after sunset.
- 1,000 sailors & sailorettes having the time of their lives!
- Luxury cruise without even leaving beautiful Southern California
- San Diego’s hottest party people
- Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
3:30pm - 4:30pm: Board at Grape St. Pier
4:30 pm - 7:45pm: Cruise
7:45pm - 8:00pm: Dock and Disembark at Grape St. Pier