New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance Extravaganza at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance Extravaganza have expired.
The last date listed for New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance Extravaganza was Thursday December 31, 2009 / 8:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $22.00 - $30.00
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever having to leave the United States. Watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show as you enjoy a three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will help transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. The restaurant hosts San Diego's only weekly tango dinner show and also boasts an extensive selection of South American wines. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
I got lucky had a front row seat. The Corn chowder was excellent. The filot mignon was good but not great. They overbooked people, I heard manager tell employee. Had to wait to long between acts. Love Goldstar price, you never pay full price or tell anyone only go if it is on Goldstar. I agree it is run like a Mom & Pop Place not elegant or professional. Cafe sevilla much nicer food better
The show will start at 8:30pm. There will be party favors and a complimentary glass of Champagne for all diners.
Three-Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer: Your choice of one:
1. Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus: Baked Aspargus wrapped with thin prosciutto topped with Parmesan Cheese.
2. Crema de Choclo Saltena: Cream of corn chowder served with herb croutons.
3. Mollejas al Malbec: Sauteed sweetbreads in a Malbec wine sauce.
Main Entrée: Your choice of one
1. Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon: 8oz. Grilled Natural Filet Mignon topped with a blue cheese crust served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.
2.Salmon a la Albahaca: Grilled Atlantic Salmon topped with a Basil & wine cream sauce served Pampas rice and green beans.
3. Ribeye in a Malbec Reduction: 12oz. Natural Ribeye Steak grilled and served with a Malbec Peppercorn sauce served with Argentine Fries and green beans.
4. Mar del Plata Surf & Turf: Grilled Herb Marinated Lamb Chops & Coconut Shrimp over a plum Sauce served with onion rings, green beans & creamy potatoes.
Dessert: Your choice of one:
Goat Cheese Berry Empanada: Sweet goat cheese, almonds and berry empanada served warm with a turbinado glaze.
Flan al Caramelo: Chilled Custard topped with whipped cream & dulce de leche.
Torta de Chocolate: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting served with whipped cream and berries.
Pampas Warm Bread Pudding: Warm cinnamon raisin bread pudding served with walnuts whipped cream and ice cream.