Pier Pressure Yacht Party With Two DJs, Three Decks, Drinks All Night
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Pier Pressure Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Pier Pressure Cruise was Saturday August 31, 2013 / 10:00pm (Boarding Begins at 9:30pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $64.00 - $74.00
- Our Price:
- $32.00 - $37.00
Enjoy up-close views of the beautiful marine life, sea cliffs and seven caves of the La Jolla Ecological Reserve on a two-hour guided kayaking tour. No experience is necessary for this fun excursion, and life-jackets are provided. After a brief lesson, you'll paddle out with an experienced and friendly guide to marvel at Arch Cave, Sunny Jim's Cave and others, and maybe even steer through the amazing double-sided Clam Cave (ocean conditions permitting). You might even catch glimpses of sea lions, harmless leopard sharks, Garibaldi fish and dolphins before returning to shore. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from skyjerm
view more less of this review
Many things to not rave about.
- zero attempt to decorate -- it was just a big boat used for tours
- no lighting appropriate for a night cruise -- either no lights or searchlights in the face or dance lights in the face or no lights
- disorganized lines for drinks with ample cutting in various places
- was there any security at this place at all?
- contrary to flyer, no attempt at enforcing a dress code
- reminded me of a bad city night club in a bad city
- plenty of attitude
+1 star for not having a lot of drunk people
Cruise Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am
A strict dress code will be enforced. This is an upscale event with semi-formal to formal attire required for entrance. Men will not be allowed to wear ball caps, plain T-shirts, hi-tops or tennis shoes. Ideal wear would be nice slacks and dress shirt, and a coat is preferred but not required. Jeans are OK. If you do not meet the dress code, you may not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be given.