Pier Pressure Yacht Party With Two DJs, Three Decks, Drinks All Night
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Pier Pressure Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Pier Pressure Cruise was Saturday August 31, 2013 / 10:00pm (Boarding Begins at 9:30pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $5.00
A stellar lineup of well-known industry stars and experts are set to appear at San Diego's largest travel show, including Samantha Brown (Travel Channel host), Pauline Frommer (Frommer's Travel Guides) and Patricia Schultz, bestselling author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. With advice on top local, national and international destinations, show-only specials and giveaways, hands-on adventure activities (including zip-lining and bubble rolling), exotic culinary demonstrations and live cultural performances, attending the San Diego Travel & Adventure Show almost feels like its own little getaway. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from skyjerm
view more less of this review
Many things to not rave about.
- zero attempt to decorate -- it was just a big boat used for tours
- no lighting appropriate for a night cruise -- either no lights or searchlights in the face or dance lights in the face or no lights
- disorganized lines for drinks with ample cutting in various places
- was there any security at this place at all?
- contrary to flyer, no attempt at enforcing a dress code
- reminded me of a bad city night club in a bad city
- plenty of attitude
+1 star for not having a lot of drunk people
Cruise Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am
A strict dress code will be enforced. This is an upscale event with semi-formal to formal attire required for entrance. Men will not be allowed to wear ball caps, plain T-shirts, hi-tops or tennis shoes. Ideal wear would be nice slacks and dress shirt, and a coat is preferred but not required. Jeans are OK. If you do not meet the dress code, you may not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be given.