Pier Pressure Yacht Party With Two DJs, Three Decks, Drinks All Night
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Pier Pressure Cruise was Saturday August 31, 2013 / 10:00pm (Boarding Begins at 9:30pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $39.00 - $44.00
- Our Price:
- $19.50 - $22.00
Hornblower Cruises' Whale & Dolphin Watching Adventures are educational cruises and visual experiences for people who love sea birds, dolphins, sea lions and whales. Highlights of the cruise include pods of hundreds of dolphins, plus an informative harbor cruise around the north end of the Big Bay. Enjoy a memorable three-and-a-half-hour whale-watching cruise on San Diego's largest and fastest whale-watching yachts, the most comfortable, climate-controlled boats in Southern California. If your tour doesn't see whales, you'll be given a "Whale Check" to come back for free.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from skyjerm
view more less of this review
Many things to not rave about.
- zero attempt to decorate -- it was just a big boat used for tours
- no lighting appropriate for a night cruise -- either no lights or searchlights in the face or dance lights in the face or no lights
- disorganized lines for drinks with ample cutting in various places
- was there any security at this place at all?
- contrary to flyer, no attempt at enforcing a dress code
- reminded me of a bad city night club in a bad city
- plenty of attitude
+1 star for not having a lot of drunk people
Cruise Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am
A strict dress code will be enforced. This is an upscale event with semi-formal to formal attire required for entrance. Men will not be allowed to wear ball caps, plain T-shirts, hi-tops or tennis shoes. Ideal wear would be nice slacks and dress shirt, and a coat is preferred but not required. Jeans are OK. If you do not meet the dress code, you may not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be given.