Pier Pressure Yacht Party With Two DJs, Three Decks, Drinks All Night
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Pier Pressure Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Pier Pressure Cruise was Saturday August 31, 2013 / 10:00pm (Boarding Begins at 9:30pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
See well-known industry stars and experts at San Diego's largest travel show, including Samantha Brown (Travel Channel host), Pauline Frommer (Frommer's Travel Guides) and Patricia Schultz, best-selling author of 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. With advice on top local, national and international destinations, show-only specials and giveaways, hands-on adventure activities (including zip lining and bubble rolling), exotic culinary demonstrations and live cultural performances, attending the San Diego Travel & Adventure Show almost feels like its own little getaway. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from skyjerm
view more less of this review
Many things to not rave about.
- zero attempt to decorate -- it was just a big boat used for tours
- no lighting appropriate for a night cruise -- either no lights or searchlights in the face or dance lights in the face or no lights
- disorganized lines for drinks with ample cutting in various places
- was there any security at this place at all?
- contrary to flyer, no attempt at enforcing a dress code
- reminded me of a bad city night club in a bad city
- plenty of attitude
+1 star for not having a lot of drunk people
Cruise Time: 10:00pm – 1:00am
A strict dress code will be enforced. This is an upscale event with semi-formal to formal attire required for entrance. Men will not be allowed to wear ball caps, plain T-shirts, hi-tops or tennis shoes. Ideal wear would be nice slacks and dress shirt, and a coat is preferred but not required. Jeans are OK. If you do not meet the dress code, you may not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be given.