Roaring '20s Tango Show & Argentine Dinner
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
The GoldStar price is not all-inclusive. You'll get another bill at the end of the meal, even if you don't order anything else. $30 was automatically added as tip for our table of four people. Tax, two sangrias, a coffee, and a diet Coke brought the "extras" to about $70. I'm not complaining, this seems pretty reasonable.Roaring '20s Tango Dinner Show info • Nov 10 2014 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The venue is really nice but the performance space if tiny. We were lucky to be seated right at ringside. Many diners were seated far away from the dancers and there was only one dance where the dancers circled the room. One needs to see the...continued
This show’s running time is approximately 45 minutes.
*Three-Course Meal Menu Options:
*_Appetizers: Your choice of one per person.
- Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese or spinach.
- Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in our house vinaigrette.
_Main Entree: Your choice of one per person
_- Entrana: 12 oz. Grilled grass fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Salmon a la Albahaca: Grilled Wild Salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pollo Marsala: Free range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine & mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. Grilled grass fed Filet Mignon served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pasta el Jardin: Fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce, goat cheese & chopped fresh Roma tomatoes. (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine Fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert: Your choice of one
- Torta de chocolate: Chocolate cake served with whipped cream & berries.
- Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry & dulce de leche sauce on a Graham cracker crust, with whipped cream & berries.
- Chocolate banana walnut bread pudding: Warm cinnamon, banana, walnut & chocolate chip bread pudding drizzled with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce served with whipped cream & berries.
- Bottle of Argentine Malbec (one per table of four guests)
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check. Menu subject to change. Vegetarian option available upon request.
Friday, October 31, 2014: Halloween Roaring ’20s Show
There will be a costume contest with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes (costumes are optional).