Four-Hour Deluxe Bus Tour Visits All the San Diego Highlights
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for San Diego City Sightseeing Tour was Monday September 30, 2013 / Various Times.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
With sweeping vistas, romantic sights and abundant marine life, the beautiful -- and historic -- … More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Tour was scheduled on Sept 30th at 2:00 pm.. it was cancelled. No one called to tell us....so when we arrived we talked to someone named ROXANNE...( NO HELP AT ALL).. Had to reschedule for Oct 1st.... 9:00 am. NO PROBLEM....TOUR STARTED AT 9:15... STAY AWAY FROM FROM THIS TOUR COMPANY...TRY THE THE CITY TROLLEY.. SAME TOUR...BETTER DEAL...
*Tour Locations: *
* La Jolla: The coast in La Jolla is really spectacular, with your feet on one of the most beautiful sand beaches in California you can see the Mediterranean backdrops right beside it, what gives the place an awesome feeling and gives you the opportunity to take some perfect photos.
* Coronado Island: The little summer paradise located just a bridge away from Downtown San Diego. Besides its 25 miles of beautiful beaches, Coronado is famous for its elegant gardens and old-world mansions.
* The famous Balboa Park: a 1,200 acres urban Park with over 85 cultural and recreational organizations including 15 museums
* The world class San Diego Zoo
* Downtown’s Little Italy: a lovely little village filled with restaurants, bars and pubs
* East Village: downtown’s largest neighborhood and home to Petco Park, we will stop to be able to take some photos
* The Embarcadero: Where you will find the pier and multiple museums.
* Old Town San Diego: It was here in 1769 that Father Junipero Serra came to establish the first of 21 missions that were to be the cornerstones of California. Today Old Town San Diego still preserves the rich heritage from the period of 1821-1871. It also is home to award-winning restaurants, more than 150 shops, 17 museums and much more.