Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show have expired.
The last date listed for Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show was Friday July 24, 2009 / 8:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
If you're in need of a mini-staycation, Pampas Argentine Grill is ready to whisk you away to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires circa the 1920s. Feel free to get in the spirit and dress the part -- dancing shoes and flirty '20s attire are always welcome. Watch an authentic Argentine tango show as you sip a glass of Malbec and dine on a delicious three-course meal. Pro tango dancers Noelia and Shane Darcey of Tango Darcey and the famed Señor Tango in Buenos Aires will ignite the stage with the passion and power of their dancing. Pampas Argentine Grill was named the city's Best Steakhouse by the San Diego Reader. Please see the full event description for the menu. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
Watch videos of Positive Energy Dance Co.
Pampas 3 Course Dinner Menu*
*Subject to change. Current at time of publication.
Choice of One:
- One Empanada: Your choice of beef, chicken, cheese, spinach, or napolitana (ham, cheese & tomato).
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
Choice of one: *
- Parrillada Pampas: “For two” served at your table Argentinian style, mixed grill of vacio (prime beef loin), chicken breast, short ribs, chorizo (sausage) & sweetbreads with choice Argentine fries & salad.
- Mahi del Mar: Coconut crusted Mahi-Mahi topped with a mango cilantro glaze served with Pampas rice and vegetable medley.
- Blue Cheese Crusted Lomo: 6oz. natural filet mignon topped with blue cheese crust served with Argentine fries and vegetable medley.
- Skirt Steak Rambla: 12oz. USDA skirt steak. Topped with Rambla bacon, bourbon, mushroom cream sauce served with Argentine fries, and vegetable medley.
Choice of one*:
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake topped with dulce de leche and strawberries.
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Pampas Bread Pudding: Warm homemade bread pudding with raisins served over creme anglaise and served with whipped cream and walnuts*.
- About Positive Energy Dance Co.*
Positive Energy is an innovative and exciting fusion dance company focusing on making events spetacular. With 1,000+ performances over the last few years, Positive Energy presents a broad array of dance styles and routines designed to create a memorable mix of dancing and entertainment.
Offering dazzling Argentine Tango, Salsa partnering, and innovative pas de deux ballet, the company provides amazing dance shows, dance lessons and joyeous crowd interactions for small intimate gatherings or grand galas.