Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show have expired.
The last date listed for Sizzling Summer Salsa & Tango Dinner Show was Friday July 24, 2009 / 8:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $22.00 - $30.00
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show and enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. Please see the full event description for the dinner menu. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
Watch videos of Positive Energy Dance Co.
Pampas 3 Course Dinner Menu*
*Subject to change. Current at time of publication.
Choice of One:
- One Empanada: Your choice of beef, chicken, cheese, spinach, or napolitana (ham, cheese & tomato).
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
Choice of one: *
- Parrillada Pampas: “For two” served at your table Argentinian style, mixed grill of vacio (prime beef loin), chicken breast, short ribs, chorizo (sausage) & sweetbreads with choice Argentine fries & salad.
- Mahi del Mar: Coconut crusted Mahi-Mahi topped with a mango cilantro glaze served with Pampas rice and vegetable medley.
- Blue Cheese Crusted Lomo: 6oz. natural filet mignon topped with blue cheese crust served with Argentine fries and vegetable medley.
- Skirt Steak Rambla: 12oz. USDA skirt steak. Topped with Rambla bacon, bourbon, mushroom cream sauce served with Argentine fries, and vegetable medley.
Choice of one*:
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake topped with dulce de leche and strawberries.
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Pampas Bread Pudding: Warm homemade bread pudding with raisins served over creme anglaise and served with whipped cream and walnuts*.
- About Positive Energy Dance Co.*
Positive Energy is an innovative and exciting fusion dance company focusing on making events spetacular. With 1,000+ performances over the last few years, Positive Energy presents a broad array of dance styles and routines designed to create a memorable mix of dancing and entertainment.
Offering dazzling Argentine Tango, Salsa partnering, and innovative pas de deux ballet, the company provides amazing dance shows, dance lessons and joyeous crowd interactions for small intimate gatherings or grand galas.