Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show have expired.
The last date listed for Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show was Friday August 1, 2008 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $22.00 - $30.00
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever having to leave the United States. Watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show as you enjoy a three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will help transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. The restaurant hosts San Diego's only weekly tango dinner show and also boasts an extensive selection of South American wines. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
sound system was very amatuer. My friend and I had to send our flank steak back twice as it was tough we had asked for medium and kept getting it back rare. So I boxed mine and my friend said forget it. They did give her a $40 gift certificate to come back. The cheesecake was great.
<p>Pampas Argentine Grill presents Camille and Michael, founders of the Positive Energy Dance. Years of practice and a true connection to the rhythm will be displayed as these dancers ignite the dance floor with their hot salsa and merengue moves. Come enjoy a Cuban Mojito as you are engulfed by this sexy and melodic rhythm.</p>
<p>Three-Course Dinner Menu</p>
<p>Appetizer (choice of one)
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Entrée (choice of one)
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side, served with a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pollo Patagonia: Grilled free range chicken topped with a succulent roasted red pepper, pecan cream sauce served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. USDA Choice skirt steak served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Coconut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with a mango glaze: Fresh Mahi-Mahi filet coated with a coconut crust then topped with a mango cilantro lime (sweet & sour) glaze served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
</p> <p> Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Flan- Homemade caramel custard topped with dulce de leche.
</p> <p>Beverages not included.</p>