7 Sins... One More Time: James Judd's Hilarious One-Man Show at EXIT Theatre
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for 7 Sins... One More Time have expired.
The last date listed for 7 Sins... One More Time was Saturday April 9, 2011 / 8:00pm (Closing Night).
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $20.00 - $90.00
- Our Price:
- $12.00 - $54.00
When the mysterious and sultry Vanda walks into playwright Thomas Novachek's office, he thinks the search for the perfect lead in his latest production might finally be over. But her audition quickly turns into a seductive and erotic power play that'll make you wonder who's really running the show. Among the most acclaimed -- and most provocative -- new plays in recent Broadway history, David Ives' Venus in Fur blurs the lines between fantasy and reality, seduction and power, and love and sex. Learn More
Nice free pretzels was an added bonus.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Sandra
view more less of this review
This is a great show for a great price. Granted it not in the best of neighborhoods, but so worth the trip. James is wonderful and the stories
he shares. Well, you just gotta go.
Get your tickets now before they sell out !!
Quotes & Highlights
- "Bravo, James Judd" --<em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>
- "Hilarious and engaging" --<em>San Francisco Bay Area Reporter</em>
- "The Best one-man show in San Francisco" --<em>San Francisco Sentinel</em>
- "Relentlessly funny" --<em>San Francisco Examiner</em>
- "Why am I laughing so hard?" --<em>San Francisco Weekly</em>
- “Judd is Paul Lynde for the new millennium. His show is off-the-wall and out-of-the-ballpark entertaining. To miss it would be the eighth and deadliest sin of all.” --<em>Toronto Star</em>
- "He's David Sedaris on a pot of coffee." --<em>Rochester Democrat & Chronicle</em>
Directed by David Lober (Wicked)
Animation by Huy Mai and Steve Garrett
Music by Edward Goldfarb (Beach Blanket Babylon)
The long-running hit comedy 7 Sins is a collection of true, fast and funny stories from the life of writer/comedian James Judd. It chronicles his early ambition to win his fifth-grade book report competition with "My Search for Patty Hearst," and his first job when his working mother paid him to watch The Young and the Restless and then reenact it for her. He relives his varied careers as a forgotten employee of AT&T, where he did nothing for a year, an even shorter-lived career as a dot-com journalist (which led to an insane night with five Chinese billionaires in a Chinese bordello), and as an under-prepared criminal defense attorney representing violent teenage girls, as well as many more strange and always funny stories.
Now updated for 2011, 7 Sins... One More Time includes stories of his City Hall marriage to his husband Eric Alvarez, interactive animation and tales of touring the show to the most unlikely places.