Red and White Fleet's Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise, With Narration
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Mar 7 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Sat, Mar 8 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Sun, Mar 9 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Mon, Mar 10 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
- Mon, Mar 17 @ 4:15pm Check Availability $18.00
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from JoiRed Velvet
view more less of this review
What a gorgeous ride! What a fabulous deal! Well-worth it for natives and tourists alike, and great for families too. Luxurious amount of time to have a full 90 minutes on the water.
A perfectly picturesque ride on San Francisco Bay traveling from one beautiful bridge to the other is complemented nicely with a wonderfully narrated storyline available on personal headsets, a comfortable boat and a very welcoming and organized crew. The narration surprised us with interesting tidbits even though we've spent half our lives in SF Bay.
It's great to have the options to be upstairs on the deck outside or downstairs in the cabin surrounded by windows. Reasonable snacks and drinks available. Enjoy the ride!!!
Caution though! It is difficult to find Pier 43-1/2--it is directly behind the big Fisherman's Wharf sign--walk straight back to the water.
Quotes & Highlights
- Watch a promo video of this tour on YouTube.
Explore San Francisco's unique natural history, architecture, and Native American culture on this cruise along San Francisco's entire waterfront, from the Golden Gate Bridge along the Pacific Ocean all the way to the Bay Bridge in the heart of Downtown San Francisco. An informative narrative is available via audio headset in 12 different languages. On this 90-minute cruise, sail under the colossal San Francisco Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge, along the stunning San Francisco skyline, around Treasure Island, and along Alcatraz Island.
A full bar with drinks, snacks and merchandise (including logo wear) is available onboard.