Catch a Movie for $7.50 with a Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Four-Ticket Package
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Movie Ticket have expired.
The last date listed for Cinemark Platinum Supersaver Movie Ticket was Tickets Usable For Any Date.
Most Popular Movies & TV Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
One day after the release of his new novel, Perfidia, crime fiction writer James Ellroy (L.A. Confidential, The Black Dahlia) sits down in conversation with the founder and president of the Film Noir Foundation, author Eddie Muller, to chat about and sign copies of his latest, largest and most accessible work yet. Los Angeles Times Book Review called Ellroy "one of the great American writers of our time." Unfolding in Los Angeles over 23 days in December of 1941, Perfidia opens as the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor, the U.S. teeters on the edge of war and the roundup of allegedly treasonous Japanese Americans is about to begin. When a Japanese family is found dead, an investigation is launched that draws four people into a totally Ellroy-ian tangle: a Japanese-American forensic chemist, an adventurous young woman, a police officer based in fact (William H. Parker, who later became chief of the LAPD) and Dudley Smith, arch villain of The Big Nowhere, L.A. Confidential and White Jazz. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The fact that these discounted tix could be used for any movie at any time made them a real deal. I didn't have to wait to use them til the latest blockbuster had been out for a few weeks . That the movie sucked wasn't the tickets' fault.
Quotes & Highlights
Visit Cinemark’s website to find a theater near you.
Cinemark Theatres is offering a package of four Platinum Supersaver Movie Tickets, which may be used separately or together.
- Supersavers are accepted at any Cinemark theatre location. Cinemark brands include Cinemark, Century, Tinseltown and CinéArts.
- Each Supersaver ticket is valid for one admission to any movie, any time. There are no waiting periods after a movie’s release.
- Supersavers have no expiration date.
- Supersavers tickets are not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- Additional premiums may be applied for specially priced films or events which are priced higher than normal box office ticket pricing.