Dead Certain: A Critically Acclaimed Psychological Thriller by Marcus Lloyd
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Dead Certain: A Critically Acclaimed Psychological Thriller by Marcus Lloyd have expired.
The last date listed for Dead Certain: A Critically Acclaimed Psychological Thriller by Marcus Lloyd was Saturday August 14, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $46.00 - $56.00
- Our Price:
Steve Silver's Beach Blanket Babylon is the world's longest-running musical revue. Since 1974, this San Francisco institution has followed Snow White on a musical comedy quest around the world, where she runs into satirically portrayed pop-culture and political celebrities, an impressive array of gigantic hats and one showstopping musical number after another. Because the show is constantly updated with new costumes, hats and characters, it rewards repeat visits. Among the familiar faces you might see spoofed in Beach Blanket's latest incarnation: Lady Gaga, Barack and Michelle Obama, the cast of Glee, Kate Middleton and Adele. Even after nearly 40 years, Beach Blanket Babylon remains one of San Francisco's wildest evenings of live entertainment. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "This production is the sleeper of New York City's small theatre season to date...Mr. Lloyd's Oxford education is on display in this excellent work and it only goes to prove what an above average foundation in literary skill combined with mindful direction can do to produce a complete and unblemished theatrical product." --retrovisionmedia.com
- "A standing ovation for this deadly jewel of a play." --sfstation.com
- "What makes it more intriguing is its self-referential theme, as Lloyd interweaves the plot with the story of its creation." --San Francisco Chronicle
- "Returning from a stint in New York, Dead Certain rolls into town alive and kicking...This neatly staged production of British playwright Marcus Lloyd's 1999 thriller is genuinely enjoyable and gripping..." --San Francisco Bay Guardian
- "Fine performances which resonate with quiet believability and psychological (albeit twisted) honesty...Recommended for die-hard fans of mysteries and thrillers as well as purveyors of good acting, Dead Certain will certainly entertain." --San Francisco Bay Times
Written by Marcus Lloyd
Directed by Andrey Esterlis
Starring Diana Brown and Andrey Esterlis
Dead Certain, Marcus Lloyd's first stage play, was first produced in 1999 at the Theatre Royal, Windsor and has since been seen in the UK, New Zealand, Singapore and the United States.
About the Ticket Supplier: Expression Productions
Expression Productions is a unique producer of "Pop-Up" Theater. They bring a full theatrical experience into unusual venues, and seek to create a vibrant and intimate setting that uniquely serves each production and its audience.