Mission 24th Street: A Culinary Walking Tour With Edible Excursions
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 11:00am Check Availability $55.20
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 11:00am Check Availability $55.20
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 11:00am Check Availability $55.20
- Sat, Apr 5 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, Apr 12 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, Apr 19 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, Apr 26 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, May 3 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, May 10 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, May 17 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, May 24 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
- Sat, May 31 @ 11:00am Check Availability $52.20
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Michelle N.
view more less of this review
We had an amazing time on this tour yesterday. Despite living in San Francisco, we don't get the opportunity (nor do we have the expertise) to find all of these little wonderful restaurants and walk around in different parts of the city. This tour was worth every penny! We went tasted food from approximately 8-9 places. Also, we spoke with owners at many of the stops and learned really cool things about the restaurants and the food. We were able to walk through a mini-mural tour for 30 minutes, which was beautiful and explained a lot about the culture and history of the Mission district.
Some of the highlights:
- Mission Pies - amazing food, reasonable prices, cool concepts (green, programs to help chefs, etc)
-Mr Pollo - the owner is so passionate and the empanada was delicious! We will definitely be back!
-Dynamo Doughnuts - maple bacon doughnuts! Need I say more?
- La Victoria Bakery - best mexican bakery i've ever tried!
The ice cream, the other pies, the tacos, the sandwiches - everything was very delicious and I was extremely full by the time the tour was over. We had a very informative and friendly guide - and we were able to meet Lisa half way through the tour. Make sure to dress comfortably and if you're planning to drive...allow yourself an extra 5 minutes or so to find the parking garage and walk over.
We cant wait to tell our friends about it and send others to experience the tour - we're looking forward to trying the North Berkeley Gourmet Ghetto tour next!
Quotes & Highlights
- "Lisa Rogovin of [Edible Excursions] has built a mini empire of touring Bay Area foodie hotspots." --<em>SFWeekly.com</em>
- "Lisa's the new name in town for custom culinary excursions in and around California's San Francisco Bay." --<em>Incentive</em><em> </em>
- Read news articles about Edible Excursions as well as testimonials from former participants at the Edible Excursions <a target="_blank" href="http://www.edibleexcursions.net/testimonials.htm">Buzz</a> page.
San Francisco's Mission 24th Street food tour offers an exclusive, inside look at one of the city's most fascinating neighborhoods for local food and culture. Talented chefs and shopkeepers share their personal stories about passion and commitment to authentic, quality food.
Stops may include:
El Farolito Taqueria
Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream
La Palma Molino y Tortilleria
Local Mission Eatery
Mission Minis Cupcakery
Pig & Pie
Wise Sons Deli
This is an outdoor walking tour. Please wear comfortable walking shoes, dress for the weather and bring bottled water.
(All of Edible Excursions' stops are subject to change depending on availability.)