Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI: Star-Studded Benefit Supporting AIDS Services
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI have expired.
The last date listed for Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI was Monday December 10, 2012 / 7:30pm (Doors Open at 7:00pm).
Currently at Marines' Memorial Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
A talented cast of more than 40 local performers pays tribute to the biggest hits in contemporary Broadway history with this brand-new revue from the creator of the long-running SF Follies. Filled with show-stopping singing, dancing and comedy, this jam-packed extravaganza features hot numbers from huge stage successes from the recent past, like Wicked, Spamalot, Rent, Spring Awakening, American Idiot, Rock of Ages, Mamma Mia, Jersey Boys, In the Heights, Avenue Q and Hairspray right up to the present, with The Book of Mormon, Matilda, Spider-Man, Kinky Boots and beyond. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
- The casts of the Broadway touring companies of "The Book of Mormon" and Disney's "The Lion King"
- Mary Wilson, recording star and original member of The Supremes
- Tim Hockenberry, "America's Got Talent" semi-finalist
- Bruce Vilanch, comedian & Broadway star ("Hairspray")
- Connie Champagne, cabaret star
- Paula West, jazz star