Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI: Star-Studded Benefit Supporting AIDS Services
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Help is on the Way For The Holidays XI was Monday December 10, 2012 / 7:30pm (Doors Open at 7:00pm).
Currently at Marines' Memorial Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
<em>The MeshugaNutcracker!</em> blends Tchaikovsky's unforgettably beautiful holiday score with w...Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Great show as always. Guess I wasn't thinking it would be SO holiday based. These two casts would've put on killer ONE NIGHT ONLY shows for REAF I'm sure. Too bad they had to be in town at the same time at Christmas time. Lots of special guests...continued
- The casts of the Broadway touring companies of “The Book of Mormon” and Disney’s “The Lion King”
- Mary Wilson, recording star and original member of The Supremes
- Tim Hockenberry, “America’s Got Talent” semi-finalist
- Bruce Vilanch, comedian & Broadway star (“Hairspray”)_
- Connie Champagne, cabaret star_
- Paula West, jazz star
The lineup is current as of publication, but is subject to change without notice.