Kim Nalley: Bay Area Jazz Icon Returns to the Rrazz Room
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Kim Nalley have expired.
The last date listed for Kim Nalley was Sunday July 22, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $49.00
- Our Price:
- COMP - $24.50
Yoshi's Oakland not only showcases the world's best jazz, gospel, world music and other entertainment, but its acclaimed chef Shotaro "Sho" Kamio is famed for creating some of the finest modern Japanese cuisine in the area. The live music club and upscale restaurant has been located in Jack London Square since 1997 and offers an unmatched entertainment experience. The venue has hosted such legendary jazz greats as Betty Carter, Max Roach, Dizzy Gillespie, Joe Williams, Diana Krall, Branford Marsalis, McCoy Tyner, Harry Connick Jr., Oscar Peterson and hundreds of others, including name comedians. Please see the full event description for the lineup of upcoming performers. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit the artist's <a target="_blank" href="http://www.kimnalley.net">website</a>.
- Check out the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.goldstar.com/events/san-francisco-ca/kim-nalley-let-the-good-times-roll?reviews=all#reviews">Goldstar member reviews</a> of Nalley's prior Rrazz Room appearance.
- "[Nalley] has pipes to burn and works the stage like she means it." --<em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>
- "God, can this woman sing! It's as if a vocalist from the great post-war blues and jazz combos had been transported to the end of the century." --<em>Blues Access Magazin</em>e
- <em> <em>"</em></em>Sultry voiced Kim Nalley brings an irresistibly sexy sense of swing, rhythmic dexterity and beautiful sound to the classic, with her crisp diction and playful delivery of earthy lines." --<em>Down Beat </em>
- "Glamorous, garrulous, dramatic, like a diva of the 1950s ... Kim Nalley is dazzling ... you could hear an olive drop into a martini."<em> --San Francisco Magazine </em>