Oh, Yes She Did! -- Acclaimed One-Woman Show by Sandy Brown
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Oh, Yes She Did! have expired.
The last date listed for Oh, Yes She Did! was Sunday December 23, 2012 / 2:00pm.
Currently at The Shelton Theater:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Morris Bobrow, the award-winning creator of Shopping! The Musical, the longest-running original show in San Francisco history, is serving up yet another tasty musical revue. This one's all about food, glorious food -- with a mix of songs and sketches about eating habits and hang-ups, trendy restaurants and food trucks, cooking quirks, menu mania and much, much more. Winner of multiple San Francisco Bay Area Theater Critics Circle Awards for outstanding music and lyrics, Bobrow also created the recent Party of 2 -- The Mating Musical. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "Ms. Brown is herself a pioneer of today, forging her own artistic creation...in a town full of celebrities...she herself is breaking new ground."--The Examiner
- “Sandy Brown’s one-woman show is a tour de force… Brown nails each character... the whole theme of social justice and social injustice of the show is just brilliant!” --KGO
- Check out a video preview of the show on YouTube.
- Read Goldstar members' reviews of Oh, Yes, She Did! during its run in Los Angeles.
- "It was quite incredible… this performance has only strengthened my feminist and egalitarian beliefs.” --The Feminist Humor Blog
Come time-travel, as dynamic actress/comedienne Sandy Brown's historical one-woman show Oh, Yes She Did! blazes the stage "breathing to life" powerful legacies of bold black women pioneers whose triumphs over challenges changed the course of American history through the centuries.
Blending drama, humor, music, dance, and multi-media, Oh Yes She Did! is an innovative theatrical ride embraced by audiences, campuses, critics, and community leaders as a vibrant and exciting new cultural treasure.
The performance contains brief, mature imagery and language in depiction of actual historical events.