Hornblower's Champagne Brunch Cruise of San Francisco Bay
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sun, Dec 29 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Wed, Jan 1 Noon (Boarding begins at 11:30am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Jan 5 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Jan 12 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Jan 19 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Jan 26 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Feb 2 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
- Sun, Feb 9 11:30am (Boarding Begins at 11:00am) Check Availability $54.81
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Ulysses Dalton
view more less of this review
The LOOOOOOVVVEEEE Boat, soon will be making another run.... The LOOOOOVVVEEE Boat!
Wow, if I weren't in love with my husband of 26 years before the cruise, I would have been by the end of it. While pricy if compared to just a regular lunch, you can't compare it to a regular lunch.
Where else can you cruise the Bay, learn little factoids that you didn't know, pass under the Golden Gate Bridge, pass by Alcatraz, get serenaded by the Hornblower Lounge Act and enjoy first class food and service?
My favorite items on the buffet were the Brocolli Noodle Salad and the CousCous and Shrimp Salad, and the funny thing, I don't really care for salad. I had a wonderful little petit four sized dessert treat that was persimmon with crushed pistacio's.
Our server Martine must have transferred over from Royal Carribean Cruise Lines. The service was definately Michelan Star Worthy! He kept the beverages topped off, the tables cleared and was constantly refolding your napkin. He was attentive and charming, without being cloying. Our group felt the need to present him with an extra 15% at the end of our adventure.
SUGGESTIONS - If you are going with another couple, I would recommend buying all of your tickets at the same time. Otherwise make sure you note on your reservation that you want sit with the other party. The reservations listed this as a "General Seating" so we arrived early (1st in line) and when we checked in, we were at seperate tables. We asked if we could be moved, but the Maitre'd advised that they were booked and couldn't make changes. Even though we had a party of 2, we were set for a table for 3, so I didn't see why we couldn't add a chair. We ended up switching tables with another couple, giving them our window view. This was the only hiccup in our day.
Quotes & Highlights
- See the Champagne Brunch Menu at Hornblower's website.
Take in the sights, listen to relaxing live music, linger in the sun and visit with the captain! The cruise includes a lavish brunch buffet featuring a savory selection of all your favorites, plus complimentary champagne. The arresting skyline of the "City by the Bay" includes the landmark TransAmerica Pyramid, Embarcadero Center's four "fingers" and Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. Sail under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the incomparable scenery of this beloved city.