San Francisco Food Safari: Culinary Gems of North Beach
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Culinary Gems of North Beach _*
*_San Francisco’s North Beach is well known for its legendary Italian cuisine, but there’s more to this historic neighborhood than restaurants. Embark on a 2.5-hour journey, scouting out North Beach’s best delis, coffee houses, bakeries and meat markets. Learn about North Beach’s history, and pick up sandwiches and snacks along the way for a picnic lunch in North Beach’s stunning Washington Square afterwards.
Please note that tastings are not included. Food must be purchased separately by guests along the way.
* Mara’s Italian Pastries (famous for their canolis).
* Little City Market (purveyors of the San Francisco’s best Sicilian sausage).
* Victoria Pastry Co. (A San Francisco favorite since 1914).
* Molinari Deli (A real old-fashioned Italian deli, one of the few left in San Francisco. Find out why their sandwiches are legendary).
* Café Trieste (San Francisco’s most famous coffee house and home to the Beat Generation).
* Little Vine (a unique boutique purveyor of cheese, wine and provisions).
* Tony’s (A slice of New York in San Francisco, one of the only places you can get pizza cooked in coal-fired ovens).
* Liguria Bakery (find out why people line up early for their legendary focaccia).
* And much more!
The running time for this tour is approximately 2.5 hours.