San Francisco Food Safari: There's More to the Mission Than Burritos
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Henry and I had a great afternoon with this tour in mission district of San Francisco. He was so knowledgeable and full of fun! We found many interesting traveling restaurants and popups and learned so much about the changing neighbor and...continued
San Francisco Food Safari* sample stops:
** Dianda’s, home of the Italian Rum Cake.
* Scarlet Sage Herb Co.
* Lucca Deli, for homemade ravioli.
* Mission Market, a hidden gem
* Taqueria Cancun, home of award-winning burritos.
* Mission Chinese Food, a legend in the street food scene.
* Bi-Rite Market, originally a mom and pop store, it’s an SF favorite.
* And much more!
Please note that tastings are not included. Food must be purchased separately by guests along the way.