SF Ultimate Women's Expo, With Keynote Speaker Jane Fonda
All offers for San Francisco Ultimate Women's Expo have expired.
The last date listed for San Francisco Ultimate Women's Expo was Sunday October 9, 2011 / All Day (10:00am - 5:00pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Before embarking on your next globe-trot, make a stop at this year's Travel & Adventure Show and see PBS star Rick Steves (Rick Steves' Europe), Travel Channel host Samantha Brown and author Patricia Schultz (1000 Places to See Before You Die). With advice on top local, national and international destinations, show-only specials and giveaways, hands-on adventure activities (like zip lining and rock climbing), exotic culinary demonstrations, and live cultural performances, attending this event definitely feels like its own little getaway. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Linda F.
view more less of this review
Just a lot of people trying to sell things. A few offered a little something free in order to get you to give up your email address. Jane Fonda was scheduled for 1, but they announced she wouldn't talk til 2, and I had to leave then. Long lines for any of the free stuff. Very crowded Sunday afternoon. I wouldn't go to this again.
Explore your own personal style, renew your soul and uncover your passions while you relax and rejuvenate, explore a new interest, purchase a great find, connect with inspiring Keynote Speaker Jane Fonda and re-ignite your inner you. Hundreds of Shopping Pavilions, perfect for unique holiday gift Ideas for every member of your family - and that all important “You”. Indulge yourself with the very best Northern California has to offer in shopping, fashion, food, entertainment, cosmetics and travel. Spend a relaxing day being pampered with spa treatments, massages and retail therapy. Endless shopping, samples and more at the Ultimate Women's Expo.
* InStyle Stage: Celebrate Fall fashion and the latest trends with a vibrant high fashion runway show featuring a mix of accessible and luxurious styles.
* Rejuvenation Tea Garden: Enjoy a luxurious complimentary massage inside the Rejuvenation Tea Garden surrounded by luxurious waterfalls, trees and a gorgeous garden setting.
* Holiday Entertaining Stage: It's the most wonderful time of the year -that excitement that comes just before the holiday storm. Sit back, relax, & learn holiday decorating tips to propel your entertaining style.
* The Beauty Pavilion: Enjoy an array of complimentary makeovers and facials while you learn more about the best cosmetics, skin care, makeup, beauty products and tips to accentuate your own personal style.
* The Hair Makeover Stage: Sit back and relax as you transform your appearance with a new complimentary haircut designed to showcase the best you.
* Martini and Nail Bar: Sample the best in martini’s at the Martini Tasting Bar while you enjoy a fresh nail polishing from skilled nail technicians.
* Inspiring Seminars
We’ve gathered the most respected experts in finance, healthcare, career development, personal growth, style, beauty and home design and décor to educate and inspire.
* The Best Boutique Shopping in Northern California
Shop over 550 booths and uncover everything from the unique to the extraordinary in fashion, accessories, jewelry, home décor, decorating and remodeling, healthy living and more.
Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 2:00pm: Keynote address by actress and author Dyan Cannon.
Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 1:00pm: Keynote Address by Oscar-winning actress and fitness guru Jane Fonda.