David Sedaris' The Santaland Diaries, Starring David Sinaiko
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Dec 21 7:00pm (Party begins at 6pm) Check Availability $20.00 - $25.00
- Sun, Dec 22 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Sun, Dec 22 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Mon, Dec 23 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Tue, Dec 24 @ 1:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Thu, Dec 26 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Fri, Dec 27 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Sat, Dec 28 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Sun, Dec 29 @ 2:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
- Sun, Dec 29 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $12.50 - $17.50
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- “Deliciously delivered by the talented (and adorable) David Sinaiko…the impossible (but true) story becomes all too real. He embodies a youthful exuberance, clear intelligence, and savvy sarcasm. And his strong stage presence whisks the audience away (NOT in a manger) on this wild ride.”--Bay Area Times
David Sinaiko puts on his elf hat and boots to return to the Eureka Theatre as everyone’s favorite elf, Crumpet. No one captures the craziness of the holidays like David Sedaris. Come see the show that critics and audiences love and keep coming back for more and spend the holidays with Combined Artform at the Eureka Theatre.
Nominated for a SF/Bay Area Theatre Critics Circle Award for Best Solo Performance.
For those not familiar with the Sedaris piece, this production will offer the best opportunity to view what New York Newsday called “a sardonic, merrily subversive tale – just the antidote to bright-eyed joy before too many shopping days have passed. Worth more than a photo album full of Santas!”
Called by some as “America’s premiere humorist”, Sedaris creates a brilliant evocation of Christmas as seen from the other side …through the eyes of a Macy’s elf. Our hero confronts the screaming children, bossy parents, flaky elves, and apathetic Santas with hilarious results!
About the Ticket Supplier: Combined Artform/Theatre Asylum
Founded in 1998, C.A.F.E. (Combined Artform Entertainment) is on a mission to develop and combine all art forms to pioneer the “arts of the future,” as well as be an active and supporting member of the San Francisco—and now Los Angeles—performance production scene. Created by Producing Artistic Director Matthew Quinn, and joined by Steve Kahn in 1999, C.A.F.E. has collaborated with actors, singers, filmmakers, sketch comedy groups, musicians, improvisers and fine artists in more than 100 shows, including Santaland Diaries, Eavesdropper (SF), Monday Night Improv Jam (SF), Thursday Night Improv Jam (LA), PAPA (at the Eureka with Open Fist), Tilted Frame Improv and the SF Solo Festival.