The Original San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf & Waterfront Guided Segway TourSF Electric Tour Company (757 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109)
* Additional fees apply.
Select Your Date
- Check Availability $35.00 Sat, May 25 @ 9:00am
- Sold Out Sun, May 26 @ 9:00am
- Check Availability $35.00 Mon, May 27 @ 9:00am
- Sold Out Mon, May 27 @ 12:30pm
- Check Availability $35.00 Tue, May 28 @ 9:00am
- Check Availability $35.00 Tue, May 28 @ 12:30pm
- Check Availability $35.00 Wed, May 29 @ 9:00am
- Check Availability $35.00 Wed, May 29 @ 12:30pm
- Check Availability $35.00 Thu, May 30 @ 9:00am
- Check Availability $35.00 Thu, May 30 @ 12:30pm
- Check Availability $35.00 Fri, May 31 @ 9:00am
- Check Availability $35.00 Fri, May 31 @ 12:30pm
Goldstar Member Tips
Jim McClaren on info
They issue helmets and safety vests, dress in laters
Jim McClaren on info
Take the Powell Hyde Cable Car and avoid pricey parking
Dan McElroy on info
Call the tour company about parking. They have a deal with a nearby garage.
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
We really enjoyed this. We were the only 2 people booked so we had a personalized tour. While the 6 page waiver was a bit daunting and made us nervous initially, once we were on the road, we relaxed and had an awesome time. Jasmine was our guide...young, bubbly, and very aware of safety. She made sure we saw any potential hazards, though the initial training had us already watching out for that. After a short time, the segway feels like an extension of your body and you just cruise along . Great way toto take a walking tour. Would do it again!
More Information About The Original San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf & Waterfront Guided Segway Tour
Quotes & Highlights
- Watch video highlights of the tour.
Your narrated "Waterfront Tour Route" will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Fisherman's Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
- Cable Car turnaround
- Ghirardelli Square, home of delicious chocolate!
- National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fish Alley, Fisherman's Chapel, WWII Liberty Ship and Submarine Pampanito
- Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
- See the Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman's Wharf
- Time permitting, a loop through North Beach San Francisco's Little Italy.
About the Ticket Supplier: SF Electric Tour Company
The San Francisco and Sausalito Electric Tour Companies offers fun-filled tours of two of the world's most beautiful cities on the world's most unique transportation device: the Segway! Whether you're an adventurous single looking for an unusual way to experience San Francisco/Sausalito or a parent with children over 12 years old trying to keep the family entertained on vacation, you'll love the unforgettable experience of riding a Segway.