Tipped & Tipsy: Comedic Look at American Bar Culture
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Mar 22 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sun, Mar 23 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sat, Mar 29 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sat, Apr 5 @ 5:00pm Check Availability $7.50
- Sun, Apr 6 @ 7:00pm Check Availability $7.50
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from bwkbwkRed Velvet
view more less of this review
Fun show. Jill Vice is very energetic and describes a number of her encounters as a bartender, mostly the events of one particular evening. She portrays a number of back-and-forth conversations between herself and her customers, using their voices. She switches between the various voices effortlessly and humorously.
The show has lots of humor, and has some poignant moments (but not too many).