Puerto Rican Powerhouse Plena Libre: Contemporary Caribbean Mixed With Indigenous Music
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
• Visit Plena Libre’s website for music, photos, a bio and more.
• “The biggest band to play plena … Plena Libre know the tradition but aren’t afraid to draw upon stuff from outside the genre to keep it fresh.” —Village Voice
• “Plena Libre has given a new era to this wonderful rhythm plena.” —Daily News (New York)
6:15pm – Doors open for public.
6:40pm – Bomba Dance Demonstration & Lesson
7:15pm – Concert begins.
Children ages 17 and under are free.
A Kid Zone, hosted by a nonprofit, will lead kids in a hands-on project.
If you bring a lawn chair, it can be no higher than 7" off the ground with a total height of 30".
Picnics and blankets are welcome, but please no alcohol or glass containers. A selection of cocktails, wine, beer, nonalcoholic beverages, snacks and freshly baked goods will be available for purchase at the event. Dinners provided by Sol Food will also be available for purchase.