Arthur Miller's All My Sons from Ruskin Group Theatre Company
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for All My Sons have expired.
The last date listed for All My Sons was Saturday November 6, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Ruskin Group Theatre:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
Set in the nightclub of a small, backwater town somewhere South of the Border, El Grande De Coca Cola is a hilarious look at small-town life and big-time entertainment. Pepe Hernandez boasts in the local press that he's bringing a group of international cabaret stars to town, thanks to help of his uncle, the manager of the local Coca-Cola bottling plant. But when Pepe's plans don't exactly come together, his "Parade of the Stars" has a different look. Don't miss this timeless comedy that has been entertaining audiences for more than 30 years! Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "Edwards' production is anchored by crackling acting work... Maury Sterling's crushed boyish performance as the scorned son of the framed co-worker is brilliant, as is Austin Highsmith's unusually appealing Ann, whose shocking reveal about the dead son (often one of the more contrived plot twists in most productions) is here powerfully well-motivated and believable." --LA Weekly, GO
- "...his simple staging... has, on the whole, an emotional authenticity that honors the play's timeless themes... Linke's Joe is a man with a guilty secret whose carefully maintained bonhomie is about to fracture at the seams, while Telford's deceptively frail and half-mad Kate possesses a steel infrastructure that could withstand any combat mission. Their linchpin performances set an impressive standard for this thoroughly worthy cast." --The Los Angeles Times
- "...it all really shines with All My Sons at Ruskin, what more could you ask?" --stageandcinema.com
- "This absolutely brilliant piece of writing has made a welcome return to the Southland in a production at Santa Monica's Ruskin Group Theatre that is about as fine as they come" --stagescenela.com
- "I have seen Arthur Miller's All My Sons many times. I have read it more. I directed a production of it several years ago. I did not think I could be moved again by this play. Because of that, I almost assigned one of my other writers to review it. Besides knowing I denied that writer this experience, I am very glad I decided to put my jaded self into my car and drive to the damned theatre." --latheatrereview.com
- "This production of Arthur Miller's classic is superbly presented by an extraordinarily accomplished cast. I've seen many productions of this play over the years and this just might be the best acting that I have witnessed! From the opening scene until the dramatic ending, director Edward Edwards and the ensemble will keep you emotionally involved with the gripping progression of events in this Tony Award-winning play. This was my first exposure to the intimate space of the Ruskin Theatre Group in Santa Monica. If the quality of this production is any indication of the rest of their Season, you'll want to sign up now!" --performingartslive.com
A stunning moral conflict resurfaces in this Tony Award winning play, as
crimes from the past threaten the future of two seemingly typical families.
This gripping American classic reveals the lethal consequences of deceit and greed. A Tony Award-winning play, as relevant today as the year it was written.