Venue Details

346 Star Starred
Chicago Improv of Schaumburg
5 Woodfield Mall Road Schaumburg, IL 60173
847-240-2001
Venue website Get directions

Member Tips

Cynthia Jackson
Casual
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
Cynthia Jackson
Can't go wrong with free parking, plus it is at the mall.
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
Goldstar Member
I love the fact that there was free parking.
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
Cynthia Jackson
Food you will a good portion and the drinks were good.
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
Cynthia Jackson
Great a
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
Goldstar Member
We dressed casual for the event as was very comfortable.
info Feb 08 2010 star this tip starred
View All 20 Tips

Reviews & Ratings

50 ratings
4.6 average rating
  • 34
    5
  • 11
    4
  • 4
    3
  • 1
    2
  • 0
    1
Goldstar Member
26 events
8 reviews
2 stars
attended Feb 06 2010

Bill is classic! I laughed so hard my side hurt. He was natural and did not curse much. Simply awesome! I will definitely see him again!

star this review starred report as inappropriate
Goldstar Member
35 events
7 reviews
4 stars
attended May 13 2011

It was OK but I get tired of every Black comedian using race for 90% of their jokes. The other 10% is mocking gay people. Bill got a little tiring at the end.

star this review starred report as inappropriate
14 events
6 reviews
11 stars
attended Feb 05 2010

Bellamy was great. He had me crying I was laughing so hard. His warm up act was funny as well.

star this review starred report as inappropriate
View All 37 Reviews
Member Photos
Me_and_j
More Information

Website

http://www.billbellamy.com/

Description

The eldest of three children, Bill used his real life experiences growing up in Newark, New Jersey as stepping-stones to his comedy, stating “The things I talk about in my comedy are my experiences. I just do what I know.” Bellamy entered comedy as a lark. While at Rutgers University, he entered a male beauty pageant and won after he showcased a hidden talent – comedy.

Bill Bellamy was most recently seen last summer co-starring in the urban comedy The Lottery Ticket with Bow Wow and Ice Cube. He also appeared on several episodes this season of Tyler Perry’s TBS series Meet The Browns and guest-starred on ABC’s Castle and USA’s Royal Pains. For the past four seasons, Bill has brought his humor and comedic expertise to his role as host and executive producer of the hit TV One network series, Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes?

In addition, Bellamy hosted NBC’s comedy competition series Last Comic Standing for two seasons and headlined the 2006 season of Def Comedy Jam on HBO. Bill starred in the FOX series Fastlane, the WB sitcom Men, Women & Dogs and the TBS original movie Getting Played opposite Vivica A. Fox, Carmen Electra and Stacey Dash.

Bellamy made his feature film debut in the spring of 1997, opposite Nia Long and Larenz Tate in the critically acclaimed romantic comedy Love Jones,  and successfully followed that with his leading man debut in the hit comedy, Def Jam’s How To Be A Player. Bellamy’s other film credits include co-starring in Oliver Stone’s highly lauded film Any Given Sunday, where Bellamy portrayed superstar wide receiver Jimmy Sanderson. In 2001, he co-starred in the comedy hit The Brothers opposite D.L. Hughley, Shemar Moore and Morris Chestnut.

Bellamy also starred as Skeeter in Nickelodeon’s hit action-comedy series Cousin Skeeter. He was nominated for an NAACP Image Award for his outstanding performance on the show.

Bill’s universal appeal has landed him duties as a national celebrity spokesperson for both AT&T and Pepsi and, in 1998, he appeared opposite Shaquille O’Neal in a national Reebok television commercial campaign. His numerous television appearances include The Tonight Show, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Regis & Kelly, Today, Entertainment Tonight, Chelsea Lately, Carson Daly, Lopez Tonight, Wendy Williams and Joy Behar.

About the Ticket Supplier: Chicago Improv of Schaumburg

The Improv recently opened the doors of its 25th club. This spectacular new club seats 500, with a corporate skybox accommodating up to 50 people, a corporate meeting room, and a first class dinner menu with a full bar. From the state of the art sound system to the nation's top headliners, Chicago-area residents and visitors can now see firsthand our commitment to delivering the ultimate comedy experience.