Brick-or-Treat!: Halloween 2010 at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for LEGOLAND's Brick-or-Treat! have expired.
The last date listed for LEGOLAND's Brick-or-Treat! was Sunday October 31, 2010 / 10:00am - 7:00pm.
Most Popular Family Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $47.00 - $179.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $134.00
Few Broadway musicals are more beloved than The Sound of Music, and now you can see it live in a production by Lyric Opera of Chicago, with Hollywood star Billy Zane stepping into the role of Captain von Trapp. It's the story of Maria, an aspiring nun who takes a job as governess to the widowed Captain von Trapp's seven children. As she gradually earns the heart of the family -- and their father -- the von Trapps are threatened by the rise of the Nazis, and must figure out how to escape Austria. "My Favorite Things," "Edelweiss," "Do-Re-Mi," "Climb Ev'ry Mountain," "The Lonely Goatherd" and the soaring title song are just a few of the unforgettable melodies in this classic work of musical theater. The cast includes opera stars Christine Brewer and Elizabeth Futral, Jenn Gambatese of Broadway's Wicked and All Shook Up, and Edward Hibbert of Frasier. Learn More
Good food and resonableinfo • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Jane
view more less of this review
Overall - it is a good experience. I was surprised at how many people brought young children (ages 6 and younger). In my opinion, legoland is geared for kids 1 - 5th grade not pre-school. The younger aged kids were running all over the play area - making very difficult for older kids to build cars and use the ramps for testing the cars they built.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago invites you to get in the Halloween spirit at their month-long Brick-or-Treat event! During the last four weekends in October, LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago will celebrate Halloween with special Brick-or-Treat activities and decorations. Halloween costumes, Frankensteins and LEGO® jack-o-lanterns will fill the Center all month! Special activities include:
- Halloween-themed Model Builder Workshops, where visitors will create mini Frankensteins designed by Master Model Builder Daniel Morey
- A look-a-like costume contest rewarding costumes that most resemble the models in the LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Winners will receive four annual passes
- A free LEGO keychain each Saturday and Sunday for the first 50 kids that enter the Center wearing costumes (while supplies last)
- The chance to assist the Master Model Builder in constructing a life-size scarecrow out of LEGO bricks.
- A scavenger hunt to find hidden minifigures amongst the skeletons inside MINILAND™
- Photo opportunities with the spooky Halloween-themed decorations and LEGO models around the center
- Fall treats in LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s Café
- Special discounts on merchandise (while supplies last)