Seattle Symphony Opens its "Baroque and Wine" Series with Bach's "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Bach's "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1 have expired.
The last date listed for Bach's "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1 was Saturday October 16, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Benaroya Hall, S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium:
- Full Price:
- $40.00 - $75.00
- Our Price:
- $20.00 - $48.75
Leave it to the largest community choir in North America to stage the biggest holiday spectacle of them all: Play It Again Santa from the Seattle Men's Chorus. Known as "Seattle's Other Holiday Tradition," the Chorus's holiday concerts are packed with good cheer and great music. Nostalgic carols, sing-alongs and brilliantly hilarious versions of seasonal favorites add up to a thrilling and festive show. Make time for the magic -- and tradition -- of Play It Again Santa at Benaroya Hall. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Listen to the "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
BAROQUE & WINE SERIES
BACH'S "BRANDENBURG" CONCERTO NO. 1
Gerard Schwarz, conductor
- DARON ARIC HAGEN - Con Gai (a greeting and a farewell) (World Premiere)
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL - Suite No. 2 in D major from Water Music
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH - Orchestral Suite No. 1 in C major, BWV 1066
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL - Concerto grosso in F major, Op. 6, No. 9
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH -“Brandenburg” Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046