Chocolate Indulgence Tour: Two Hours of Heavenly Tastes
* Additional fees apply.
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Great tour, lots of samples of delicious chocolate items of all varieties including cookies, cakes, candies, ice cream, liquor. Very informative with a history of each establishment, as well as recommendations for restaurants that we passed on...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Follow Savor Seattle Food Tours on Twitter.
The tour introduction starts at 10:45am. Tour starts at 11:00am. This chocoholic’s dream tour promises to overwhelm your senses!
This 2-hour walking tour includes tastings of:
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes
- Gourmet popcorn with chocolate, nuts, and cocoa nibs
- Cheesecake from The Confectional, featured on TLC’s Best Food Ever
- Colombian drinking chocolate
- Smooth and creamy gelato and sorbet
- And more … if you can handle it!
What makes this tour unique?
- Taste more than 15 different chocolate creations.
- Try the cookie Seattle Magazine named as one of Seattle’s best desserts.
- Sample the cocktail that’s a favorite of many Seattle bartenders.
- Sample the chocolates that are given to guests of the White House.
_ Note: Substitutions cannot be accommodated on this tour. Please note any severe allergies in your reservation and we will do our best to make arrangements. Tastings are subject to change without notice._ Please bring your own water.