Father's Day Dinner Cruise and Casino on the Royal Argosy
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Father's Day Dinner Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Father's Day Dinner Cruise was Sunday June 16, 2013 / 5:00pm (Boarding Begins at 4:15pm).
Currently at Argosy Cruise Ships:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The Royal Argosy Dinner Cruise features spectacular, ever-changing views of the stunning Seattle skyline, scenic panoramas and close-up island views as you cruise through Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. Enjoy the sunset or the stars from your own private table, or stroll the Royal Argosy's outside decks while sipping your favorite cocktail. Anticipate dancing to live music and dining on the Northwest-infused four-course meal. The first two courses and dessert are served tableside, while the entrée options are served buffet-style. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
My husband and I took our parents and we all had a blast. The casino part was fun and all the dealers were very helpful! It was a great place to learn the games and not be intimidated. The food was not outstanding, but it was good! The three hours on the boat went really fast and I would recommend this to anyone!
Note: Menu items and pricing are subject to change due to season. All beverages (except fountain soda, coffee and tea) and meal upgrades are additional on board.
Seated First Course
- Local bread is brought to your table upon arrival. The bread is served with whipped butter and sea salt.
- Salad - Gathered spring greens, shaved fennel, radishes, Rouge River blue cheese, hazelnut vinaigrette, toasted hazelnut garnish
- Seasonal Fruit Trays
- Seasonal Vegetable Crudites
- Quinoa Tabouli - cucumber, cherry tomatoes, mint, scallions, lemon vinaigrette
- Grilled Petit Beef Tender Medallions - served with Yukon Gold potato puree, Bordelaise sauce
- Wild Sockeye Salmon - cedar-planked wild salmon
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast - charred lemon, kalamata olives, fresh oregano, white wine
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna - served with wild mushroom ragu
Enjoy a fabulous finish to your evening with the Chef's selection of seasonal desserts and complimentary coffee or tea.
About the Ticket Supplier: Argosy Cruises - Royal Argosy
For 60 years, Argosy Cruises has been celebrating the breathtaking beauty of the Pacific Northwest as a Seattle attraction. Founded as the Spring Street Water Taxi and then through the years operating as Seattle Harbor Tours and now as Argosy Cruises, the family-owned and Seattle-operated company has become the Northwest's premier cruise company operating from the historic downtown Seattle waterfront, South Lake Union and Kirkland City Dock.