Greet the Fleet Seafair Lunch Cruise on Seattle's Royal Argosy
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Greet the Fleet Lunch Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Greet the Fleet Lunch Cruise was Wednesday August 4, 2010 / Noon (Boards 11:30am).
Currently at Argosy Cruise Ships:
- Full Price:
- $86.59 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $52.00 - $70.00
This isn't just a cruise -- it's a four-hour adventure that begins when you climb aboard the Argosy, a climate-controlled ship featuring two cash bars. Soak up the beautiful coastal scenery as the narrated jaunt takes you from Puget Sound to Blake Island. Once docked at the island, you'll disembark to enjoy an appetizer of clams and nectar, then visit the Tillicum Village longhouse for a buffet meal including salmon baked on cedar planks in the traditional Northwest Coast native style. At the end of the meal, enjoy a spellbinding performance highlighting the myth, magic and dances of the native Salish people, complete with high-tech effects. You'll even have a chance to explore the island a bit before boarding for the return cruise. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Hiroe Keeler
view more less of this review
Your ticket agents and crew were efficient and pleasant. Enjoyed a beautiful dinning room and a very good food, although the salmon which I had was a bit dry for my taste. All dinning room crew were attentive and friendly which made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I already recommended Argosy Cruise to my friends.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
We've been on several different boats in the Argosy fleet, and this one is the lovliest. Very attractive dining room and bar. Friendly, informative, and efficient servers. Didn't care for most of the food at the buffet, but the bread and desserts...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Learn more about Seattle’s Seafair Fleet Week.
Join Argosy in welcoming the men and women of the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, and Canadian Navy, as they enter Elliott Bay on Seattle’s waterfront for the annual Seafair Fleet Arrival Parade of Ships. Vessels seen during previous Seafair Cruises were destroyers, carriers, frigates, cutters and hospital ships.
Seasonal Lunch Menu*
Menu items and pricing subject to change due to season. All beverages (except fountain soda, coffee and tea) and meal upgrades are available for an additional price on board.
Choice of First Course
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup – Roasted butternut squash laced with molasses, real maple syrup, cumin and vegetable broth and topped with whipping cream and fresh chervil.
- Royal Argosy Signature Salad – Baby field greens, Washington State Granny Smith apples, Oregon blue cheese, candied walnuts, Bainbridge Island cinnamon swirl raisin bread croutons and rosemary vinaigrette.
*Choice of Second Course
- Barbecue Prawns – Jumbo prawns in Hawaiian guava barbecue sauce served with Southwest corn salsa and red skin garlic mashed potatoes.
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom – A vegan sampling consisting of a grilled portobello mushroom, fire roasted tomatoes, seasonal vegetables, Pike Place Market Pappardelle’s lime cilantro fettuccine and served with a citrus cilantro sauce.
- African Spiced Chicken – African spiced breast of chicken with attached drummette, finished with green olive salsa, and served with Israeli couscous and market vegetables.
- Teriyaki Flank Steak Skewers – Flank steak skewers with a Thai teriyaki sauce served with basmati rice and jicama pineapple slaw.
*Choice of Dessert
- Northwest Cheesecake – Raspberry swirl cheesecake with raspberry sauce and fresh berries.
- Dark Chocolate Tower of Decadence – Not for the faint of heart – this is for serious chocolate lovers. This condensed dark chocolate mousse is placed on chocolate shortbread and topped with caramel and, of course, chocolate sauce.
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet – Ask your server for the day’s selection.