Seattle's Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise was Friday December 20, 2013 / 7:15pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Smallville8013
view more less of this review
This has become a holiday tradition for my wife and I...we LOVE it!!! Dinner is delicious, the cruise is calm and relaxing, the captain is hilarious and friendly, the crew is amazing...and the VIEW...breath-taking!
If you have never done this before, you seriously need to!
Small children may not enjoy this as much as one would hope, but if they are easy to keep an eye on and can stay interested, good times!
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
- Freshly baked artisan bread served with pink sea salt lemon butter
- Grilled pear, bib lettuce, pecans, brie, and grain mustard vinaigrette
*Chef Udo’s Tomato Bisque
- with caramelized onions
*Maple Yam Casserole
- topped with bruléed meringue
- with apples and roasted chestnuts
*Potatoes Au Gratin
- with vine-ripened tomatoes and aged Fontina cheese
*Green Beans Amandine
- long beans, tarragon butter and sliced almonds
- with house-made gravy and cranberry sauce
*Chef-Attended Carving Station
*Slow-Roasted Prime Rib
served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish
*Blackberry, Pecan and Pumpkin Pies
- served with whipped vanilla cream
(Menu current at time of publication, but subject to change.)
About the Ticket Supplier: Waterways Cruises
Waterways Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience Seattle aboard its dining, sightseeing and private charter cruises. Rain or shine, the yachts provide a comfortable ride regardless of the weather, and offer remarkable views from the climate-controlled interior salons and spacious open air decks with plenty of photo opportunities. Some of the most spectacular sights in Seattle area are visible only from the water, including many waterfront mansions of the world’s rich and famous!