Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise: Buffet & Caroling
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Festive Dining Cruise was Monday December 16, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
- Freshly baked artisan bread served with pink sea salt lemon butter
- Grilled pear, bib lettuce, pecans, brie, and grain mustard vinaigrette
*Chef Udo’s Tomato Bisque
- with caramelized onions
*Maple Yam Casserole
- topped with bruléed meringue
- with apples and roasted chestnuts
*Potatoes Au Gratin
- with vine-ripened tomatoes and aged Fontina cheese
*Green Beans Amandine
- long beans, tarragon butter and sliced almonds
- with house-made gravy and cranberry sauce
*Blackberry, Pecan and Pumpkin Pies
- served with whipped vanilla cream
(Menu current at time of publication, but subject to change.)