Seattle's Annual Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise was Saturday December 1, 2012 / 6:15pm (Boarding at 5:45pm).
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This isn't just a cruise -- it's a four-hour adventure that begins when you climb aboard the Argo...Learn More
The weather was Sunny. I wore Casual dress, sandals and jean jacket.Sunset Dinner Cruise: 4-Course Dinner, Music & Views (HomePort) dress • Jun 23 2014 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Laurel Youngstrom
view more less of this review
not too easy to find, but everything else was exceptional. food, service, music, adding a heater when they noticed i never took my coat off, and being accommodating to our wheelchair, plus giving me easier directions to get back to the freeway!
Served with rustic breads and whipped thyme butter _
- Chef’s Salad: (seasonal selection of greens tossed with a vinaigrette, spiced candied nuts, and parmesan cheese)
* Roasted Corn Chowder
* Chef-attended Carving Station: Slow-roasted Prime Rib (slow-roasted to medium-rare and served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish) and Oven-roasted Turkey Breast
(smothered in fresh thyme, rosemary, and whole roasted garlic cloves, served with pan gravy and cranberry compote).
* Au Gratin Scalloped Red Potatoes with smoked Tillamook cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* Classic Holiday Stuffing (mirepoix, fresh thyme, and sage)
* Green Beans Almandine (fresh green beans with butter and slivered almonds)
* Classic Yam Casserole (topped with caramelized marshmallows and brown sugar)
* Assorted Pies (served with whipped cream)
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
About the Ticket Supplier: Waterways Cruises
Waterways Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience Seattle aboard its dining, sightseeing and private charter cruises. Rain or shine, the yachts provide a comfortable ride regardless of the weather, and offer remarkable views from the climate-controlled interior salons and spacious open air decks with plenty of photo opportunities. Some of the most spectacular sights in Seattle area are visible only from the water, including many waterfront mansions of the world’s rich and famous!