Seattle's Annual Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise was Saturday December 1, 2012 / 6:15pm (Boarding at 5:45pm).
Currently at Waterways Cruises Yacht at HomePort:
- Full Price:
- COMP - $70.70
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
Enjoy an elegant weekend brunch cruise with spectacular views aboard a lovely Waterways yacht. Spend the morning enjoying a delightful two-hour cruise on Lake Washington and Lake Union, with brunch featuring Northwest favorites including smoked salmon and a carving station, not to mention an entertaining narrated tour of historic regional sights and waterfront estates by your captain. A champagne toast is included, along with coffee and tea, and you can also purchase handcrafted cocktails, wine, beer, juice and other non-alcoholic beverages on board. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Laurel Youngstrom
view more less of this review
not too easy to find, but everything else was exceptional. food, service, music, adding a heater when they noticed i never took my coat off, and being accommodating to our wheelchair, plus giving me easier directions to get back to the freeway!
Served with rustic breads and whipped thyme butter
* Chef’s Salad: (seasonal selection of greens tossed with a vinaigrette, spiced candied nuts, and parmesan cheese)
* Roasted Corn Chowder
* Chef-attended Carving Station: Slow-roasted Prime Rib (slow-roasted to medium-rare and served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish) and Oven-roasted Turkey Breast
(smothered in fresh thyme, rosemary, and whole roasted garlic cloves, served with pan gravy and cranberry compote).
* Au Gratin Scalloped Red Potatoes with smoked Tillamook cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* Classic Holiday Stuffing (mirepoix, fresh thyme, and sage)
* Green Beans Almandine (fresh green beans with butter and slivered almonds)
* Classic Yam Casserole (topped with caramelized marshmallows and brown sugar)
* Assorted Pies (served with whipped cream)
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.