Seattle's Annual Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise was Saturday December 1, 2012 / 6:15pm (Boarding at 5:45pm).
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This isn't just a cruise -- it's a four-hour adventure that begins when you climb aboard the Argosy, a climate-controlled ship featuring two cash bars. Soak up the beautiful coastal scenery as the narrated jaunt takes you from Puget Sound to Blake Island. Once docked at the island, you'll disembark to enjoy an appetizer of clams and nectar, then visit the Tillicum Village longhouse for a buffet meal including salmon baked on cedar planks in the traditional Northwest Coast native style. At the end of the meal, enjoy a spellbinding performance highlighting the myth, magic and dances of the native Salish people, complete with high-tech effects. You'll even have a chance to explore the island a bit before boarding for the return cruise. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Laurel Youngstrom
view more less of this review
not too easy to find, but everything else was exceptional. food, service, music, adding a heater when they noticed i never took my coat off, and being accommodating to our wheelchair, plus giving me easier directions to get back to the freeway!
Served with rustic breads and whipped thyme butter _
- Chef’s Salad: (seasonal selection of greens tossed with a vinaigrette, spiced candied nuts, and parmesan cheese)
* Roasted Corn Chowder
* Chef-attended Carving Station: Slow-roasted Prime Rib (slow-roasted to medium-rare and served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish) and Oven-roasted Turkey Breast
(smothered in fresh thyme, rosemary, and whole roasted garlic cloves, served with pan gravy and cranberry compote).
* Au Gratin Scalloped Red Potatoes with smoked Tillamook cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* Classic Holiday Stuffing (mirepoix, fresh thyme, and sage)
* Green Beans Almandine (fresh green beans with butter and slivered almonds)
* Classic Yam Casserole (topped with caramelized marshmallows and brown sugar)
* Assorted Pies (served with whipped cream)
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.