Seattle's Annual Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise was Saturday December 1, 2012 / 6:15pm (Boarding at 5:45pm).
Currently at Waterways Cruises Yacht at HomePort:
- Full Price:
- COMP - $94.60
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
Board a beautifully decorated Waterways Cruises yacht then set sail with dozens of other brightly decked-out boats for Seattle's annual Holiday Parade of Lights. You'll kick off the two-and-a-half-hour cruise with a champagne toast, then be seated at a private table. The delectable buffet of holiday favorites features turkey breast and all the traditional fixings, including blackberry, pecan and pumpkin pie for dessert. Afterwards, relax and sip on hot apple cider or a handcrafted winter cocktail from the cash bar while taking in the magnificent views and sights, accompanied by a Captain's narration. Joyful caroling completes the festive holiday atmosphere. Please see the full event description for the buffet menu. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
not too easy to find, but everything else was exceptional. food, service, music, adding a heater when they noticed i never took my coat off, and being accommodating to our wheelchair, plus giving me easier directions to get back to the freeway!
Served with rustic breads and whipped thyme butter
* Chef’s Salad: (seasonal selection of greens tossed with a vinaigrette, spiced candied nuts, and parmesan cheese)
* Roasted Corn Chowder
* Chef-attended Carving Station: Slow-roasted Prime Rib (slow-roasted to medium-rare and served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish) and Oven-roasted Turkey Breast
(smothered in fresh thyme, rosemary, and whole roasted garlic cloves, served with pan gravy and cranberry compote).
* Au Gratin Scalloped Red Potatoes with smoked Tillamook cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* Classic Holiday Stuffing (mirepoix, fresh thyme, and sage)
* Green Beans Almandine (fresh green beans with butter and slivered almonds)
* Classic Yam Casserole (topped with caramelized marshmallows and brown sugar)
* Assorted Pies (served with whipped cream)
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.
About the Ticket Supplier: Waterways Cruises
Waterways Cruises offers an unforgettable way to experience Seattle aboard its dining, sightseeing and private charter cruises. Rain or shine, the yachts provide a comfortable ride regardless of the weather, and offer remarkable views from the climate-controlled interior salons and spacious open air decks with plenty of photo opportunities. Some of the most spectacular sights in Seattle area are visible only from the water, including many waterfront mansions of the world's rich and famous!