Campy Rock Musical Little Shop of Horrors
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Tue, Mar 11 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Wed, Mar 12 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 2:00pm Sold Out
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Fri, Mar 21 @ 8:00pm Sold Out
- Thu, Mar 27 @ 8:00pm Sold Out
- Sun, Mar 30 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Tue, Apr 1 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Wed, Apr 2 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Thu, Apr 3 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $34.50
- Fri, Apr 4 @ 8:00pm Sold Out
- Sat, Apr 5 @ 8:00pm Check Availability $34.50
- Sun, Apr 6 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
- Sun, Apr 13 @ 7:00pm Sold Out
Parking in the Convention Center lot is really convenient. But if you don't mind walking a few blocks, Pacific Place Parking is cheap at only $6 max. for the night if you enter after 5 pm. They also have several convenient spots for Level 2 electrical vehicle charging for a rate of just $2 for up to twelve hours of use.info • Mar 10 2014 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Brian Moen
view more less of this review
I recently had the pleasure if attending a performance of "Little Shop of Horrors" in downtown Seattle. The theatre itself was modern, neat and tidy, and the music and sound system were great. The seating and show were good, and I applaud the performers for their efforts. However, if you are looking for a large, Broadway-type experience, this would not be the event to attend. The venue is quite intimate, and I'd estimate that under 500 people can attend in the space. Overall, it was a very pleasant evening out with the family.
About the Ticket Supplier: ACT (A Contemporary Theatre)ACT has been finding, creating and sharing contemporary theatre with audiences since 1965.
ACT made history as the first theatre in Seattle dedicated to producing contemporary plays, and we're still making history as the most welcoming development house for new plays around. With our multiple stages and diversity of work, ACT keeps you intimately involved with new theatre.